Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hello gang!

All you Pennsylvania and Michigan guys look out for that storm that's coming. We got it last night --- >>>> Lots of thunder and lightning, just like a fireworks display...

It should be heading your way with the trade wind....

We got the window rivet in the Dart wagon yesterday. It did give us a little bit of "resistance" but we got it together. Now the driver's window works again!!! :cheers:

Then we gave it a good wash and took it to the Friday cruise last night... :glasses7:

The kid's gonna work till noon and then come home and pack to go catch the end of the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit tonight...

I have brakes to fix on the Swinger this morning b/4 it gets too hot.

Hello gang!

All you Pennsylvania and Michigan guys look out for that storm that's coming. We got it last night --- >>>> Lots of thunder and lightning, just like a fireworks display...

It should be heading your way with the trade wind....

Sunny and 60* right now. I think most of that passed to the south at around 1 AM. Supposed to be near 87* and humid (real feel of 96*) today.

Yuk!

Good morning, rolled out of bed to catch the small car show, neither of my Mopar buds showed. It was a snooty bunch, Ferrari's and Rolls' and British cars, and I don't care about your boat and all the other homes and cars you own. But I ended up having a nice chat with an interesting, fun lady who loves old cars.

Just waking up was on the Pop until 0400, every little thing is a project on it.

The kid called... The Dart is not faring too well after the long road trip... :violent1:

I may have to rent a u-haul trailer and drag it home JIC.... #-o

It's starting to get sluggish on acceleration... :banghead:

The kid called... The Dart is not faring too well after the long road trip... :violent1:

dang just dang.......probably something simple in the shop but a showstopper out on the road .......maybe a fuel filter clogging up if its hot over there.

Ya mine vomited all over the parking lot. I need to get my radiator fixed or get a bigger one.

Attachments

• 20150810_094325.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 128

Bummer. I hope it turns out to be something simple..

"Bummer" haha I remember hearing people say that when I was in elementary .......I have not heard that in a long time .......what a trip down memory lane :farao:

Some us us are still in elementary school! And my memory quit working years ago.. what's this 'lane' of which you speak?

Good Morning FABO !!!!

work LATE p.s.t.nights, 2 days off ..Rum & Coke ,old Laker's games reruns.at the moment.. Need to ask '66 /Keith for call time, return a call,to a very good friend, & deal with a flea problem, I have conferred with Krazy Kuda ,with .. ( Yep Karl, a new batch hatched,with the heat wave..) Poor kitty, gets a few baths..

Hi people...

If anyone needs anything brought from Chicago to Detroit, or Detroit to Chicago along I-94 or in-between, I may have to go to Detroit with an empty car trailer and returning with my Dart wagon. If it can fit in the box of my pick-up, I can bring it back if it's close enough to where I'm going and I have some time...

I will have an empty car trailer and pick-up bed going there, and room in the pick-up bed coming back with the car....

-
Back