Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey there Rani and Mike

good afternoon Mr. Tike .......nice Friday here.

We had a storm go through last night with high winds and heavy rain. Knocked a power line off the pole and that was pretty scary because it looked like a fireworks show with brightest blue light you would ever see while the line was flopping around.

this afternoon everything is at peace again but it looks like a mini tornado ripped through......nature sure is a strange one

No...I am sneaking online here at work. Friday afternoon and I don't feel like working anymore

I'm heading over to the drink thread. It's 5 o'clock!

Good Morning. Have a safe trip Rick. I think I saw where Rick is your actual name ?

Gonna pull out my 16ft crabbing rig today and clean it up. Gonna sell it. No time to crab any more, and it just sits there. Besides, my oldest son is owner in a local restaurant and will give me anything on the menu for 1/2 price , including Maryland Hard Crabs

You need to send a picture of your rig.

I am headed down to Hoppies at some point. If I hear from him.

I got it in my mind to sell all this stuff and vehicles that just sit around. I'm also gonna sell my Benz. Only drive Mama to Church in it once a week. Insurance, Tags, Upkeep Etc. It's gotta go also.

I am trying to do the same. Ha ha that's why I am headed to Hops place. He is taking on one of my projects

I'm always driving the Ram Diesel. I'm sure I wont even miss it. Just more crap sitting around

-
Back