Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That is a nice high dolor boat if it was in my area, Be careful selling and needing to get out of the house and you can't becouse you sold your boat Mitch, replacing that would be a big investment.. Good morning coffee crew :glasses7:

I got stung bad yesterday, pull the garage door up and two wasp tagged me in the back of the head #-o#-o#-o#-o

Yeah I hear you. I want to get under the car and finish up buy do not know if I can. Have to put the loop on, re attach the exhaust, gring the likage bracket again, and rout the fuel pump wire in a shield of some sort after that zoom zoom I hope! You should have seen Tikes face when I started it Sat when he was here.

I'm late checking in today... (David beat me...)

Drove all night and got home at 5 AM. Didn't have the energy to post then so I just got a few hours of sleep and returned the tow dolly...

The front tires are all chewed up from the trip as the front suspension needs all new bushings... And the kid had it going up to 80 mph on the way, so the tires are mostly bald now....

You must have a dang early job there to be up at 3:30. What the heck do you do ?

Me Mike,how's the engine swap going? Morning ,to all interested....

Sorta at a stand still waiting on my son and a stall, if I was younger I would have had a chain hoist in a tree already ... :glasses7::glasses7:

Cooling down a bit! Thank God!
This feels like a 5 cup day!

I think they are calling for low 90s today. Was 98 when i left work yesterday around 3PM. Humidity was horrible. No ac in work except for the office areas.

IT manager. ......they start at 4:30 on the floor and I have to be sure everything is up and running before they start!

My new Son in Law is an IT guy at NSA here in the DC area. Says he loves it.

-
Back