Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sorta at a stand still waiting on my son and a stall, if I was younger I would have had a chain hoist in a tree already ... :glasses7::glasses7:

Lol,love it... Life happens,while you make decisions ( or something equivalent ,to that state :..Mr .John Lennon)...

Cooling down a bit! Thank God!
This feels like a 5 cup day!

This ..! Went up Cuesta Grade( 10 miles north , of San Luis Obispo)... Fire was fifty yards from 101 North, Santa Margarita was evacuated. ) The cooler front & fog ,came in. I love it,hopefully the firefighters get some help...

Lol,love it... Life happens,while you make decisions ( or something equivalent ,to that state :..Mr .John Lennon)...
:glasses7:
I have a couple things in life pressing at this time and will be glad to get them behind me soon, so I do have a plan :.. memike :D

Good morning Karl :) Yea get the wagon home safely :coffee2:

Good morning Karl :) Yea get the wagon home safely :coffee2:

Yep, that's why I wasn't in here yesterday, we pulled in the driveway here at 5 AM...

With the wore out bushings in the suspension, he scrubbed all the tread off the front tires... (He did get it up to 70 - 80 MPH on the highway getting there...)

I didn't hear much of a tick from the engine when he pulled it on the car dolly...

Had some trouble getting it "tow ready"... I brought a set of gear wrenches to take down the trunion drive shaft. The last guy who put it together used 3 english bolts and a metric one.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

So we finally scrounged up a 10 mm at the out-laws (ex inlaws) and got it dropped...

Then found out that my truck blows smoke under load.... :violent1: :violent1: :violent1:

I talked to my mechanic friend, Doug, and he says that some of those had a valve seal issue... :finga: :finga: :finga:

The whole side of the Dart where the exhaust pipe is, was covered in oil by the time I got home.... Another thing to get fixed... My truck only has 112,000 miles.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Check this out...

While in Detroit for the Woodward Dream Cruise, my son took the Dart wagon to the cemetary and took a picture of our Dart Wagon in front of the Dodge Brother's grave...

View attachment 1714837492

That's way cool.. Karl.. You did see the story headline: A tiger was lost,in the Detroit Packard plant,lol. Supposedly, they caught it..

That's way cool.. Karl.. You did see the story headline: A tiger was lost,in the Detroit Packard plant,lol. Supposedly, they caught it..

No, I didn't see that...

I did see an article once where there is a guy that lives there in the plant to keep "things from happening"...

With him living in there, there is less chance of vandals coming in...

Yep, that's why I wasn't in here yesterday, we pulled in the driveway here at 5 AM...

With the wore out bushings in the suspension, he scrubbed all the tread off the front tires... (He did get it up to 70 - 80 MPH on the highway getting there...)

I didn't hear much of a tick from the engine when he pulled it on the car dolly...

Had some trouble getting it "tow ready"... I brought a set of gear wrenches to take down the trunion drive shaft. The last guy who put it together used 3 english bolts and a metric one.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

So we finally scrounged up a 10 mm at the out-laws (ex inlaws) and got it dropped...

Then found out that my truck blows smoke under load.... :violent1: :violent1: :violent1:

I talked to my mechanic friend, Doug, and he says that some of those had a valve seal issue... :finga: :finga: :finga:

The whole side of the Dart where the exhaust pipe is, was covered in oil by the time I got home.... Another thing to get fixed... My truck only has 112,000 miles.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I forgot what truck you have ! Do tell :???:

My son heard about it, it was a Brit doing a photo shoot with a tiger that went wrong....

Could it be related to the Detroit Tigers....

I gotta go drive my son to his lube tech class... He's in training this week...

Catch ya all when I get back...

I'm still checkin in and out while I fix some Breakfast. Hi Rani !!

so whats going on

I am switching from mechanic shop to body shop here because I have a job coming in that involves replacing and painting a fender, hood, and bumper :coffee2:

Still here, waiting to see what Mitch has going for breakfast

Good Morning group. A little thunder outside my door this morning

so whats going on

I am switching from mechanic shop to body shop here because I have a job coming in that involves replacing and painting a fender, hood, and bumper :coffee2:

What paint will you be using today Raini ? new hood and fender ? are they in primer yet ?

No, I didn't see that...

I did see an article once where there is a guy that lives there in the plant to keep "things from happening"...

With him living in there, there is less chance of vandals coming in...

Lmao... Any lack of criminals ,in Detroit?..

-
Back