Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Its raining here and feels like fall ...... there was even some snow in higher elevations. .......

Well, I gotta go drive the kid to his training class.

The Dart wagon is gonna be down for a few days. the tires are all shot, Doug took them to work to find some for us to put on. It may take a few days for him to order them in...

Scattered showers around me here, woke up to thunder outside so I slid deeper in the sheets and got my self another hour this morning. 73 here. Good Morning everyone :coffee2:

Attachments

• BUDDY 2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 115
It's 57 outside this morning. Strange weather!

Hey Memi! The pop is back all the way now to get some miles on it.
:cheers: dang man !! ain't nothing slow about you bud :color:

It's 57 outside this morning. Strange weather!

Yes it is, we will be getting that cool air tomorrow mike, enjoy and hope there is a good day on it's way for yea bud :coffee2:

Let me look at the one I took out it is a larger rad, will need to be boiled out for sure. Those #'s were the last three of the P/N?

I would like to find at least the next step up which is a wider one for a/c cars.

Just for clarification, the 943 is a 19'' 2 row for the 318 without air. That's the one I have. The 944 is a 22" 2 row for 318 with air, and the 945 is a 22" 3 row for a 340 with a N51 option (which I believe is max cooling).

2 row 19, looked at it when I let the dog out. p/n 3692973, I thought it was a 3 row.

I work at a parts store and had to share. A couple came in wanting help. Seems everytime she turns on her headlights a blue error light appears on her dash.........

The 70 Swinger. It has a small 318 radiator in it. When they added the a/c at the dealer they left the small radiator in.

I bought a new radiator from Pep boys for my 70 Swinger back in 2002 for $180...

It was close to stock, but the shroud mounting was different...

But it worked...

Just for clarification, the 943 is a 19'' 2 row for the 318 without air. That's the one I have. The 944 is a 22" 2 row for 318 with air, and the 945 is a 22" 3 row for a 340 with a N51 option (which I believe is max cooling).

I would go with the 22" wide and 3 row... :glasses7:

Good morning, I'm leaving for a hospital in N. Georgia at 8 a.m. when Enterprise opens. Dad's wife is in ICU in very serious condition. Dad's dementia has gotten worse, gets very mixed up about everything, and can't remember what you tell him. A family friend is bringing him from the nursing home to the hospital to see his wife. Positive thoughts and/or prayers are appreciated, thank you.

-
Back