Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning group. A little thunder outside my door this morning
You have a horse at your door :glasses7:

I had a 1/4 horse named Thunder when I was a wee young lad :D good morning Mike :coffee2:

I finally got to see the new minions movie yesterday .....what an awesome time.

I had been staying away from the movie theater because my mom was making a big deal out of it and she didn't think it was safe anymore.

so me and my three friends worked on her that its ok and all and she finally budged and said I can go.

we went early and played the arcade and all and I got my own Stuart minion :D:D

Attachments

• 20150817_152402.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 104
Still here, waiting to see what Mitch has going for breakfast

Here ya go !! Pickled Eggs and Tangerines. Quick breakfast this morning. Got to get going.

Attachments

• WIN_20150818_081414.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 113
Those pickled eggs will get you "fired up" if you know what I mean! lol

Here ya go !! Pickled Eggs and Tangerines. Quick breakfast this morning. Got to get going.

Aaaalllrighty then :cheers: looks like a great way to start your day Mitch :cheers:
Enjoy it your way bud !! Cheers :coffee2::coffee2:

You got the cool one Raini :cheers::cheers: Stuart minion is smarter then he leads out to be :D

Good morning Ray, hope you're feeling fit-er today after some rest, I am. It's back to work today. We had a lot of rain yesterday so when I look outside, everything is all green. The Live Oaks have something called Resurrection Fern growing on their trunks and branches, which turn brown without rain, but they are lush and green now.

Rest? I wish got the 440 up and down the block around 10 last night, what a beast! Something is going on with the brakes so I could not get on it. We need some serious rain here also the pond is only 3" deep from around 12.

Rest? I wish got the 440 up and down the block around 10 last night, what a beast! Something is going on with the brakes so I could not get on it. We need some serious rain here also the pond is only 3" deep from around 12.

Oh, that's right, I read about you working on the Popmobile yesterday. Congrats! Well, you got some rest last night, or, maybe not haha.

Morning! Just had my last cup for the night, about 10hrs in of a 16hr shift. Can't wait to hit the sheets.

Good morning Mitch and Dave. Got some wicked thunderstorms here this morning.

We were supposed to get some microbursts last night but the never showed up to the party. Pretty glad I guess, they tend to make my job a nightmare. Flash flood warnings now though.

We were supposed to get some microbursts last night but the never showed up to the party. Pretty glad I guess, they tend to make my job a nightmare. Flash flood warnings now though.

I hope your last few hours go by quickly. Time for me to get moving. .

Good morning Mitch and Dave. Got some wicked thunderstorms here this morning.

We had some killer storms here last night also. Lots of rain, lightning, and thunder. Some streets even flooded some.... #-o

Hello toys and squirrels.... :hello2:

-
Back