Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, I'm leaving for a hospital in N. Georgia at 8 a.m. when Enterprise opens. Dad's wife is in ICU in very serious condition. Dad's dementia has gotten worse, gets very mixed up about everything, and can't remember what you tell him. A family friend is bringing him from the nursing home to the hospital to see his wife. Positive thoughts and/or prayers are appreciated, thank you.

Prayers for you. Keep us posted.

Good Morning all. I don't like this getting old. It seems most of us are coming to the time of dealing with the decline and loss of our parents. I know it has to happen but I don't like it.

Went and got my International Drivers Lic. yesterday. Just another money grab. Basically just translates your existing info. on to a lic. for Europe. $27

Good morning, I'm leaving for a hospital in N. Georgia at 8 a.m. when Enterprise opens. Dad's wife is in ICU in very serious condition. Dad's dementia has gotten worse, gets very mixed up about everything, and can't remember what you tell him. A family friend is bringing him from the nursing home to the hospital to see his wife. Positive thoughts and/or prayers are appreciated, thank you.

Best wishes for a good outcome.
Keith

Went and got my International Drivers Lic. yesterday. Just another money grab. Basically just translates you existing info. on to a lic. for Europe. $27

Thats it?! $27 and they will let YOU drive there. They should at least do a strip search or something. I guess they pretty much do that at the airport now... LOL

Hey, At least I'll be able to put the hammer down on the Autobahn !!

Drive safe David , Treva and I will be saying couple prayers for your dad and his wife.

Boy, Slant6Dan has been selling some cool parts!

Prayers for you. Keep us posted.

Good Morning all. I don't like this getting old. It seems most of us are coming to the time of dealing with the decline and loss of our parents. I know it has to happen but I don't like it.

Like Jeff Foxworthy says, "I got one coming out of diapers, and two going in..."

Thats it?! $27 and they will let YOU drive there. They should at least do a strip search or something. I guess they pretty much do that at the airport now... LOL

When leaving the college bookstore the other day, I asked the security guard if this is where the strip searches are and started reaching to take off my shirt...

But he said, "No."

Hay everyone :cheers: Good morning to you all here :coffee2: It is 60 degree's here this morning and sunny with zero chance of rain :color:
I have a full day ahead of me, time to lawyer up and get this behind me :glasses7:
I have all my paper work (ducks in a row) and hope and pray I get a silly bank up in N.J. fax me what I need..................... lord help me today :banghead: friggen #$%^& ... cussing before I get out the door, I better pack a lunch and cooler #-o

Hay ! Everyone have a great day :cheers:

Hay everyone :cheers: Good morning to you all here :coffee2: It is 60 degree's here this morning and sunny with zero chance of rain :color:
I have a full day ahead of me, time to lawyer up and get this behind me :glasses7:
I have all my paper work (ducks in a row) and hope and pray I get a silly bank up in N.J. fax me what I need..................... lord help me today :banghead: friggen #$%^& ... cussing before I get out the door, I better pack a lunch and cooler #-o

Hay ! Everyone have a great day :cheers:

Find a good lawyer.... :glasses7:

Speak softly and carry a good attorney..... :violent1: :violent1: :violent1:

-
Back