Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was just looking at craigslist...

you know....scamps look really good from the front doors forward and from the doors back but not together. what a crazy idea for a car :protest::eek:ops:

Do you know what tomorrow is?

The first day after Friday! So get some sleep girl. You too Ray...sorry to hear that she doesn't like the truck

sHE IS INTO IT NOW THAT THE GMC SEAT WILL FIT AND IT IS CLEANED UP AND DOES NOT LOOK HIT, SHE HAD A ACCIDENT FLASHBACK I THINK. Oops caps lock

so since we are in the coffee shop........

do you guys ever go to starbucks ??

I rarely went in there but now with the friend group I have ......these girls like to go in there often and I don't want to admit or show them that I don't know what to order.

so what is good......if you do in fact go there

I rarely went in there but now with the friend group I have ......these girls like to go in there often and I don't want to admit or show them that I don't know what to order.

Coffee? I never go there but I will ask Marilyn se is always getting stuff from there.

Wife gets carmel Machiatto. . I go to Dunkin Donuts for a coffee

No he goes out every chance the door opens and then I can't get him back in, but when he does come in he gorges himself then throws up all over the place.

Never been in there

good morning fellow coronet lover.

I thought of you the other day because I went to look at a 66 coronet wagon.....but the guy wants wayyyy too much but I love the 66 grille. I can see how the 68 grille evolved from the 66.

I drink black coffee no matter where I go. I am not into the liquid candy bars. Be confident and try everything.

No he goes out every chance the door opens and then I can't get him back in, but when he does come in he gorges himself then throws up all over the place.

wow.....I have never met a cat I cant get along with but that cat sounds like he has some issues. I have never seen a cat eat like a dog. As long as he doesn't eat his own throw up like a dog then I guess there is still hope.

Good Morning All !! I've been to Starbucks one time, right after they first opened. I don't even drink coffee . I get my Caffeine from Iced Tea. I'm here for the comradery

-
Back