Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
so since we are in the coffee shop........

do you guys ever go to starbucks ??

I rarely went in there but now with the friend group I have ......these girls like to go in there often and I don't want to admit or show them that I don't know what to order.

so what is good......if you do in fact go there

Hot chocolate.... :coffee2:

well thanks fellers for the starbucks advice.

I am going back to sleep ......really starting to slow down.

I am trying an experiment and sleeping upside down ....like my feet on the side where the pillow usually goes. Maybe my dreams will be different while sleeping upside down.

I usually dream that I am driving so maybe upside down I will be driving a right hand drive car or something lol

well thanks fellers for the starbucks advice.

I am going back to sleep ......really starting to slow down.

I am trying an experiment and sleeping upside down ....like my feet on the side where the pillow usually goes. Maybe my dreams will be different while sleeping upside down.

I usually dream that I am driving so maybe upside down I will be driving a right hand drive car or something lol

Or you might dream that you are stuck under a customers dash fighting with a raccoon :D

62 degrees this morning here on the hill :glasses7: Coffee is goooooood . Good morning folks :cheers:

I usually only do Starbucks as a convenience. Like On the turnpike stops. My daughter goes there mostly when she is at school cause her freind works there and she doesnt pay their full rediculous prices. She is just starting to drink coffee. I think she usually gets some kind of fancy schmancy tea...

No need to get under there seems like something is leaking oil, hope it is not the rear seal (this is a reverse rotation motor) I did polish the seal area though.

No need to get under there seems like something is leaking oil, hope it is not the rear seal (this is a reverse rotation motor) I did polish the seal area though.
:???: ah :???: talking to your self this morning Rayray :D

I usually only do Starbucks as a convenience. Like On the turnpike stops. My daughter goes there mostly when she is at school cause her freind works there and she doesnt pay their full rediculous prices. She is just starting to drink coffee. I think she usually gets some kind of fancy schmancy tea...
:D
I don't think I have ever had a Starbucks coffee, I bet they serve up a good cup :glasses7:

And expensive! I will take DD any time over them.
Dunk,en doughnuts.... We do have one in town so I could try one of there's, my coffee is the best I have it my way out of a purculator coffee maker, extra scoop of dark Columbian :glasses7:

Get the truck fired up today, take it for a spin around the block :glasses7:

No where near it still need some hard parts, just need to go to tikes and get them. The front end is 3/4 off. I was going to put it on but it is so much easier getting to the motor with it off. When all the stuff is on it the front will go on it. Basically he bolted the engine and tranny in and then lost interest. Really a solid truck so I am really happy. Just going to get it running for the winter and that is it, beater truck.

That reminds me :glasses7: I need to take the white Ramcharger for a drive today and double check it before the fall weather starts dropping leaf's all over it, it is parked under a couple big oak trees .. it's my winter beater :glasses7:

-
Back