Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well now it's time for me to go. Have a great Friday! I'll check in tonight.

Well now it's time for me to go. Have a great Friday! I'll check in tonight.
Same here brotha ! memike has things to do and it's way time to get this day started :color: You have a great day Mike :glasses7:

Thanks all of you for thinking/praying for us. Sounds strange, but I felt it. Everything went well. Dad's wife was a tiny bit improved and aware. Dad and I had take-out from his favorite Chinese restaurant. It's very strange seeing him so completely different from how he always was. He's got no gusto for anything. The nursing home staff are so kind and patient and indulgent towards him.

On a lighter note, I paid $80 including full coverage, and put 800 miles on car. That's $.10 per mile. I should spread my business among different Enterprise franchises, I feel like I've been beating up the one place, racking up miles on their cars.

The Tikey Truck!

Attachments

• DSC00001.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC00002.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC00003.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC00004.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC00005.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC00008.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC00009.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC00010.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC00011.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC00012.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 87
Good looking truck, Hoppy. It's 5:00 on Friday. I'm headin home and having a frosty adult beverage...

have a great weekend and stick around with us on FABO.

any car plans this weekend ??

I have been so buried in customer car work that I think I am going to do something fun and something mopar this weekend

I gotta stay off the road tonight... #-o

Almost 3 road rages on my last trip.... :finga: :finga: :finga:

88 truck will have 99 Yukon front seat, 87 motor, and by the way I broke the spedo in the pop! GPS was the speed the other night. Might need an aftermarket spedo. Just wait until it is tuned! So hopped up on the car right now. Need some sort of brake assit since the wac is virtually nill at idle. Dam Lunati cams.

-
Back