Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The coffee is good but I'm not getting much done. I got sidetracked looking on the net for a clutch fan. Mopar Performance used to have one but no one stocks them any more. 18" part
#4120758 (ab). I will have to keep a look out for one or one that will work. I need to make a trip to a buddy's shop. He sells used Mopar parts for a living. He probably has a original 70 clutch fan in stock.

Don't you love the hunt for parts Mike? I am so on the fence right now with the brakes.

Don't you love the hunt for parts Mike? I am so on the fence right now with the brakes.

How much did you say the popmobile weighs? Good manual setup with proper size mc might be all you need. I'd guess anything under about 4k should brake fine on a manual setup.

Darn close to 4.8k I reckon, already have 4 wheel disk and the manual setup did not come close. I have it good now but only get 2 good stops before the vac runs out of the can and booster. Really like the hydro, but the vac pump is so much easier and all of my componets are new. Idle and low speed is my problem, the vac never gets above 8-10. stop and go will suck.

Morning guys. Saturday is a good thing..

It sure is! Last day of the workweek for me, and our boss won't be there tonight, no "inspirational" pep-talks that we snicker about. It's still hot and humid here, and the no-see-um's have formed armies, they seem to have battle plans, waiting outside your front door and in parking lots, to bite you all over.

Darn close to 4.8k I reckon, already have 4 wheel disk and the manual setup did not come close. I have it good now but only get 2 good stops before the vac runs out of the can and booster. Really like the hydro, but the vac pump is so much easier and all of my componets are new. Idle and low speed is my problem, the vac never gets above 8-10. stop and go will suck.

That's the problem.

In that case, I'd look into the hydraboost (provided you're already running power steering). It's an awesome setup. Can get kinda pricey if you buy all new stuff though. I stuck a cooler inline to keep ps/boost cool. Don't know how necessary it is, but it was cheap insurance (actually part of the deal i got so i plumbed it in).

I AM JUST KIND OF CHEAPING OUT RIGHT NOW, ALL THE BRAKE STUFF IS BRANY NEW. looking FOR AN EASY FIX? I do like the hydra and have p/s. I would love to try a vac pump before I spend another 400 on the setup. (pump setup around 3 and a bigger alt another 100, I am at my limit now with it)

I AM JUST KIND OF CHEAPING OUT RIGHT NOW, ALL THE BRAKE STUFF IS BRANY NEW. looking FOR AN EASY FIX? I do like the hydra and have p/s. I would love to try a vac pump before I spend another 400 on the setup. (pump setup around 3 and a bigger alt another 100, I am at my limit now with it)

Speeking of sucking. Dont you just love how the suction on your wallet kicks in when you think you are nearly done?
need to figure out the cost per lb...
"Honey, how much did you spend on that car?" "Oh, it was only a buck somthin per lb."

Dam, I wish I checked in, just bought a comp cams pump. Really cannot afford the hydro boost setup right now.

Second.. The flea problem is better..(cooler CA weather..), I really don't want to give my pet, another fiasco... Will if needed... How the hell is the kid's project engine going?.?..?. I knew ,you made a change or two,Karl...

-
Back