Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nah.... the kinder eggs are chocolates with a prize inside. Just found out from facebook that the darn things have minions in em.... ha ha

Remember the bucket of pulleys! I have the motor cranking with the plugs out right now and it would actually be good for you to see it since I have a few where the hell does this go questions!

Wouldn't have the other tranny line also before I make one? On todays list.

Wow, Two Americans take down a terrorist on a train in France while every one else watched. Who would have thought that?

Wow, Two Americans take down a terrorist on a train in France while every one else watched. Who would have thought that?

It was actually three. One is in the hospital getting some injuries treated...

that guy had lots of ammo....

Guess your not runnin the Pop till you get the vacuum up?

Got a pump on order and of course a new hydro system comes up for a bit more. Hey I get two good stops at Idle! Only two stop signs from here to the beer store! LOL

It went together too easy when we put the intake/exhaust manifolds back on.... Something had to go wrong.... :banghead:

That had to make you sick after all the bending over the slant, what gasket did you use :glasses7:

That had to make you sick after all the bending over the slant, what gasket did you use :glasses7:

Fel Pro; MS 9610 B1

I want to check the bolts on the flanges first for the leak...

The weld repair on the bolt flange hole looks like it's still holding up...

-
Back