Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm jealous though. You get to work on vehicles. Hopefully i can get at some body filler work on the Duster in a few weeks. Actualy prefer doing that in the fall. Did a little this summer, but filler set way to fast in 90 degrees on 140+ metal. Really not into sanding with sweat running in my eyes either... A couple more days of yard work and it will be under control again. Growth is finally slowed down. I still have wood to split and then there will be the leaves...

Mmmm..wwwwaaaabbbBBbb.... MMmmmMMMmm....wwwwaaaabbbBBbb

MMmmmMMMmm....wwwwaaaa..............

MMmmmMMmmmoorning. First cup going down

I did a study once and I founf out that I like all foods!

I like enchiladas and hamburgers. last time I went to the doc she said I am losing weight too fast and too much so eat more so I am trying to eat more, I got an evil eye by my family for skipping dinner #-o

I think later today sounds like an awesome day for some orange chicken and fried rice.

me so hungry-san

I wish I had your problem! I am still growing!

Well I have to go to work now....Have a great day!

WEll, I have to go Gang. Have to be in Court at 9am in Annapolis Md.

I am. It's all good. Had to evict a tenant from my Garage Apartment.

Like the burger in and out.

I hear in and out burger is a great burger place but we don't have one in my area

only sonic and burger king and a few others

burger king is good but they have a different way of cooking it so it leaves a strange after taste. yet I go back lol

have a great day everyone sleepy time for me .....still trying to induce the HEMI superbee dream ...so far sleeping upside down didn't do it so now I am going to try sleeping half hanging off the bed .......maybe it will work this time

I was not hungry till I seen all these posts this morning :coffee2::coffee2:
Bacon and egg's for me today, I had a street/county worker stop by the house yesterday
telling me my road will be blocked off from 8:30 to 2:30 to replace a culvert under the road, no one coming in or going out...:glasses7:

-
Back