Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Say there JLR and Tike. Tike did you and Hops get together yesterday ?

This whole working for a living thing has got to go.....but I have my whole retirement tied up in loose change at the moment so.....

We did and I even got a ride in the Popmobile! That bugger runs good. He's getting that old truck together too. I wish I could get half as much accomplished in a day.

Hey there Keith.

Mr. J we are in the same boat with our retirement tied up in change. Dang and I am getting old Fast!

Morning folk's , 63 degrees here and let's get this monday started and behind us .
one cup down !

Checking in this morning. First day of school today here. Weird I don't have anybody going from my house. It's 53° outside my window. I just went out and checked the fluids in the Wifes car so she can travel to a meeting today.

Checking in this morning. First day of school today here. Weird I don't have anybody going from my house. It's 53° outside my window. I just went out and checked the fluids in the Wifes car so she can travel to a meeting today.

That reminds me I did not do the oil change on the Avenger this weekend, it only has 3.700 miles on this oil change, I just can't bring myself to let it go 6k between oil changes Mike #-o
Have a good day, no rain in site here, kids have been in school a week around here :D

Good Morning Hoppy, Rayray, Ray Sr. trying to figure out witch name to use..:)

I was able to get the radiator back in my Swinger this weekend

I had it out to have a new filler neck soldered in.

Tike dropped off some parts for the Tikey truck yesterday, I could not believe he did that! Got to fool with the fuel inj today.

It is solid, just got it to fire with starting fluid, I think the throttle body needs a complete cleaning not sure yet. Still need to get a w/p pulley for it, looks like the only hard part he did not give to me with it. Should be pretty easy to get.

Time for this guy to sell a few tools. I have a light day today so I will be home early afternoon. I think I'll take the Swinger across town to visit Mom then come home and work on trimming the bushes that I got started on yesterday. Have a good one today!

Break time. And man do I need a second cup. :coffee2:

Did a lot of yard work this weekend. Got several large bushes trimmed Saturday. Ran all that through the chipper/shreader. Then Sunday I mowed the yard and dropped the low hanging branches from a big 'bean tree' out front. Dragged them down the side for further processing at a later date. I did take a few hours break and went to a picnic last evening...

-
Back