Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
88 truck will have 99 Yukon front seat, 87 motor, and by the way I broke the spedo in the pop! GPS was the speed the other night. Might need an aftermarket spedo. Just wait until it is tuned! So hopped up on the car right now. Need some sort of brake assit since the wac is virtually nill at idle. Dam Lunati cams.

Might be able to help with a stock speedometer. I needed a fuel gauge and bought a whole spare cluster a while back.

Your good buddy next door in front of ya?:wack:

No, I'm in rush hour traffic, semi trucks blocking intersections because opposite traffic is backed up...

I finally get around that, get in the right lane, then the guy in front of me makes a right turn.
So I kick in the passing gear to get that one more spot ahead, then some *** wipe in a motorcycle with the high handlebars cuts me off from the left lane.... :finga: :finga: :finga:

So I kept in the gas and was only about 2 foot from his back tire. Then he wants to keep even with the car next to him and tries to wave me down from being so close. So he cuts me off, then wants to slow down, but is nervous because he sees me on his ***... Well, if you don't want me riding your ***, DON'T F*CKING CUT ME OFF!!!! :finga:

It's not like he couldn't hear my engine revving before he cut in front of me. He knew what he was putting himself into...

Lack of planning in your part does not constitute an emergency on mine. If he wants to play roulette with his life, then why should I take precautions to save it. :violent1:

They want us to "watch for motorcycles", but then the motorcycles drive like a--holes. If you want me to respect you on a motorcycle, then obey the rules and don't ride the shoulder, median, and cut in and out of traffic. I know not everyone on a motorcycle drives like that, but there are enough of them to be a nuisance around here...

Then on the way back, I was in the left lane and the guy I'm passing in the right side starts to drift over into my lane. So I swerve a little left in my lane an honk at him, and some lady in a BMW convertible starts honking at me. So I tell her that I wasn't honking at her, but was honking at the other a--hole and she started to get mouthy.... :finga:

Then my son tries to blame me for both incidents. He was sleeping both times and didn't see what happened.... :violent1:

It's Friday, in Chicago rush hour.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

have a great weekend and stick around with us on FABO.

any car plans this weekend ??

I have been so buried in customer car work that I think I am going to do something fun and something mopar this weekend

No big Mopar plans this weekend. Still got more to do on my current garage occupant. I told myself i would only have 1 non-driving vehicle at a time. Got to do a cut-n-turn on the front axle to get some reasonable caster then slap a new set ot tires on and she'll be ready to play. Then i get to do some Mopeing...

No, I'm in rush hour traffic, semi trucks blocking intersections because opposite traffic is backed up...

I finally get around that, get in the right lane, then the guy in front of me makes a right turn.
So I kick in the passing gear to get that one more spot ahead, then some *** wipe in a motorcycle with the high handlebars cuts me off from the left lane.... :finga: :finga: :finga:

So I kept in the gas and was only about 2 foot from his back tire. Then he wants to keep even with the car next to him and tries to wave me down from being so close. So he cuts me off, then wants to slow down, but is nervous because he sees me on his ***... Well, if you don't want me riding your ***, DON'T F*CKING CUT ME OFF!!!! :finga:

It's not like he couldn't hear my engine revving before he cut in front of me. He knew what he was putting himself into...

Lack of planning in your part does not constitute an emergency on mine. If he wants to play roulette with his life, then why should I take precautions to save it. :violent1:

They want us to "watch for motorcycles", but then the motorcycles drive like a--holes. If you want me to respect you on a motorcycle, then obey the rules and don't ride the shoulder, median, and cut in and out of traffic. I know not everyone on a motorcycle drives like that, but there are enough of them to be a nuisance around here...

Then on the way back, I was in the left lane and the guy I'm passing in the right side starts to drift over into my lane. So I swerve a little left in my lane an honk at him, and some lady in a BMW convertible starts honking at me. So I tell her that I wasn't honking at her, but was honking at the other a--hole and she started to get mouthy.... :finga:

Then my son tries to blame me for both incidents. He was sleeping both times and didn't see what happened.... :violent1:

It's Friday, in Chicago rush hour.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
That sounds horrible. One of the few great things about this part of the world, we have rush half-hour. That's about all it is. Nothing 2 beers wont fix. I'd be road-raging like hell up there.

I have a few fins to straighten on my 70 radiator, scuff it with Scotchbrite and a coat of paint. I had hoped for all that tonight but a couple margarita's got in the way along with chicken wings on the smoker along with grilled potato wedges and fresh cucumber and onion salad. Now a little FABO

Attachments

• 20150821_193606.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 97
I have a few fins to straighten on my 70 radiator, scuff it with Scotchbrite and a coat of paint. I had hoped for all that tonight but a couple margarita's got in the way along with chicken wings on the smoker along with grilled potato wedges and fresh cucumber and onion salad. Now a little FABO

Looks like a nice diversion. Enjoy..

no humidity here just sunny all weekend, high 70's... have to go catch up on paperwork at the shop this am, then off to the new house to move furniture and unpack boxes. Hope I can enjoy some of the weather Sunday... see ya guys, got to get started

Sold the crabbing rig yesterday. Now I just have to beg for boat rides.

Darn...I was planning a crabbing trip and was going to hire you as my guide!

Morning fellow Mopar Maniacs. Weekly paperwork this morning then work on my radiator and finish mowing the lawn today. Maybe even some hedge trimming which it really needs.
With a new car to work on I've let some things slide. It's time to catch up now.

-
Back