Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hay everyone :cheers: Good morning to you all here :coffee2: It is 60 degree's here this morning and sunny with zero chance of rain :color:
I have a full day ahead of me, time to lawyer up and get this behind me :glasses7:
I have all my paper work (ducks in a row) and hope and pray I get a silly bank up in N.J. fax me what I need..................... lord help me today :banghead: friggen #$%^& ... cussing before I get out the door, I better pack a lunch and cooler #-o

Hay ! Everyone have a great day :cheers:

Good luck today Mike. As long as you have your deed in your name in hand the lawyer should be able to clear this up.

My kid has a new iphone for a couple of weeks.

Now it won't charge because of an app that limits how much the battery will charge until he registers with Amazon.... WTF????

How the f*ck do they have the right to limit the ability of our property just to get us to register with them????

Working late a night between the pop, tikes truck, and taking stuff off the GMC before it goes, oh yeah finishing up drying the hops, a lot for me.

Marilyn Hated tikes truck when she saw her new ride, the front end mostly off, stuff laying all over the engine, a green coating of slime everywhere, then pressure wash it and she learned the seat from the Yukon will fit and she likes it after that. Actually it is in pretty good shape just needs all the bolts put back in!

Marilyn Hated tikes truck when she saw her new ride, the front end mostly off, stuff laying all over the engine, a green coating of slime everywhere, then pressure wash it and she learned the seat from the Yukon will fit and she likes it after that. Actually it is in pretty good shape just needs all the bolts put back in!

Post a Pic of it so we can all see !!

Why am I sooo not thrilled that we have a company wide EEOC meeting today?

Good luck with that, whatever it is... #-o

Is that where the seagull managers come in, scream and crap all over, then leave???? :finga:

No matter what you did, it wasn't good enough??? :finga:

No, I've NEVER been to one of those..... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I don't really know yet ...these days are going so fast and its all one huge day anymore. Its Friday already..........where did the rest of the week go.

I slept a little bit but probably not enough and just came back from work and I have a lot of customer work today so its going to be a long day............

Do you know what tomorrow is?

The first day after Friday! So get some sleep girl. You too Ray...sorry to hear that she doesn't like the truck

-
Back