Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning. Coffee is on for anyone who wants a cup.
Going to pickup two vets today, lunch then go Boo the Phillies later.
Really a couple of funny guys with a lot of good stories. One is 92 the other 86.
They get around way better then me.

What's the plan for today.
Head north to pick up my 500 tickets and then come home and prep for tomorrow's venture into the combat zone that is currently Indianapolis, then probably deep clean and detail both daily drivers.

Oh and I'm gonna try to fully dimension out the dart so I can do my 3D CAD model of it. If I get it good enough, boss gave me permission to 3D print it on our 3D printer at work

Oh and I'm gonna try to fully dimension out the dart so I can do my 3D CAD model of it. If I get it good enough, boss gave me permission to 3D print it on our 3D printer at work

Sounds like the new job is working out. Enjoy the weekend.

Sounds like the new job is working out. Enjoy the weekend.
So far so good. I've expanded my skills more in 2 weeks than I have in 2.5 years at the other job too. And that's gonna pay dividends down the road.

Morning. Coffee is on for anyone who wants a cup.
Going to pickup two vets today, lunch then go Boo the Phillies later.
Really a couple of funny guys with a lot of good stories. One is 92 the other 86.
They get around way better then me.
So yur pickin up an 86 and a 92 Corvette ???

Good Morning.
Got a lot of parts off the Duster yesterday. Swapped the old roller wheels on. Gonna get to sanding here shortly. See how far I get. If weather cooperates, should prime the whole thing for wet sanding either today or tomorrow.

Good Morning.
Got a lot of parts off the Duster yesterday. Swapped the old roller wheels on. Gonna get to sanding here shortly. See how far I get. If weather cooperates, should prime the whole thing for wet sanding either today or tomorrow.
Come do mine... I hate that $hit....

Kind of cool for a shelf.
DSC01506.JPG
DSC01507.JPG

I used to have a big tube of white lithium grease. Spray makes a mess on a lot of things. Lately using Superlube on most things. clear synthetic in a tube. No Chris, don't put it there! :lol:

Guess I will need a new dumb phone soon. Cant rotate screen anymore. Think I dropped it too many times and killed the gyro senser. Out on the deck its too bright to see the laptop screen and with the phone vertical, the keys are too narrow for my fat thumbs. :BangHead:

-
Back