Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep...

2017-05-27 09.09.44.jpg

Anyone here have satellite radio
That new job overpaying you or what? :poke:lol
Wife's Journey came with it. We kept it on a couple years, but really didn't make sense to pay for radio. We have lots of stations around here. Nice to have traveling, but her system also stores music, so that is more than enough to cover if you hit a dead area with no good tunes. She's on the phone most of the time she's driving by herself anyway...
Me, I have the radio off a lot of time so I can hear myself think. Scary huh. :realcrazy:

Taking a break from sanding. Got the hood and one fender done. Light rain showers passing through, so threw a tarp over it. Not supposed to last long though and then should be dry for the afternoon.

That new job overpaying you or what? :poke:lol
Wife's Journey came with it. We kept it on a couple years, but really didn't make sense to pay for radio. We have lots of stations around here. Nice to have traveling, but her system also stores music, so that is more than enough to cover if you hit a dead area with no good tunes. She's on the phone most of the time she's driving by herself anyway...
Me, I have the radio off a lot of time so I can hear myself think. Scary huh. :realcrazy:
My wife's Durango came with it. It was free for the first year. It's really cost wise not bad, 6.73 a month. I didn't think it was worth it either but the cool part is, because we have it, I get a free set of radio ear muffs tomorrow at the track to listen to all the teams radios and race control for free. It's 49.99 to rent those normally

My wife's Durango came with it. It was free for the first year. It's really cost wise not bad, 6.73 a month. I didn't think it was worth it either but the cool part is, because we have it, I get a free set of radio ear muffs tomorrow at the track to listen to all the teams radios and race control for free. It's 49.99 to rent those normally
Well then I guess its like 7 months of free radio then... I think hers was 15 a month when we had it.

In my 2007 Edge, my 2017 Edge sport, my 2017 F350 AND my 66 Dart GT. The radio Delete car. It is hidden in the console.

Well I'm bored at home. First one up this morning(0430) and last one in the house awake

Well got the xtra wiring out of my 69 to day. LOTS of wiring not doing anything. O and a second MSD ignition module was under the dash! :wtf:

-
Back