Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Aliens visited last night!

Well no I think we had a visitor of some type, all three , headlight switchs and some lights were all in the on position........ some kids playing games probably

One thing I like about the Cobalt, if you leave anything on there is a sensor that disconnects? the battery so it will still have enough in it to start.

That is in good shape but no cabinet. I have to watch things thought that hoard of dizzies set my car cash way into the red column.

One thing I like about the Cobalt, if you leave anything on there is a sensor that disconnects? the battery so it will still have enough in it to start.
There is on 2 of these, however, it didn't work. So I'm stumped but maybe I bumped them when I cleaned them yesterday but I only did 2 of the 3...... hmmm

Back to the scene of the crime today. Finishing up the and mount. Then a little more sanding and repaint the bay for the last time. Those two old veterans I went to the ball game last night kicked my butt.

IMG_20170528_065736.jpg

IMG_20170528_065725.jpg

Ah nothing like the sound of a hemi finally starting up. Off to the race. See you all this evening

Just about time to get busy. Everything was soaked last night as all the humidity dropped out of the air. Was out a couple hours ago and sponged the car off. Should be near dry enough to start taping soon. Looks like it'll be a good day to lay a couple coats of primer. By noon both temp and humidity will be around 70. No rain till late, but will be cloudy, so metal won't be 200 degrees.

Fish for free day in PA. Been a few years since I had a license. If I wasn't busy with the duster...
You got them new fish growed up yet Ray. LOL

When you think you will be able to get it here?
MAYBE later this week. After primer, will wet sand. Hopefully have that done by mid week. Just need to see when Stefan is available to drag it up. Maybe an evening later in the week if all goes well.

-
Back