Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lighted, as in led light bars inside. Once I get it hung on the wall, I may get lit and sit in the garage looking at it!

They look like good quality. I have seen them in the stores.
It has 480 reviews and a 5 star rating (4.8). It looks like the few negative reviews were from damage or missing parts.

I'm about to order and set up a delivery date and time. Anyone have a reason that I shouldn't?

I've got the original roller cam from my Mopar Performance 360 Magnum crate engine that I'm thinking of selling. It's in excellent condition, 0.501/0.513 lift and 288/292 duration (I kept the lifters for the new cam). I also have the original M1 single plane intake from the same engine.

What do you think they are worth?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got the original roller cam from my Mopar Performance 360 Magnum crate engine that I'm thinking of selling. It's in excellent condition, 0.501/0.513 lift and 288/292 duration (I kept the lifters for the new cam). I also have the original M1 single plane intake from the same engine.

What do you think they are worth?
Karl is the man on that stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez, I went to order that tool chest and the "free" delivery is $80 and their "2 hour delivery window" is 8 hours. Idiots.

I cancelled the order. I'll go pick it up myself on the weekend.

-
Back