Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I've got the original roller cam from my Mopar Performance 360 Magnum crate engine that I'm thinking of selling. It's in excellent condition, 0.501/0.513 lift and 288/292 duration (I kept the lifters for the new cam). I also have the original M1 single plane intake from the same engine.

What do you think they are worth?
No lifters? I'll give you $100 shipped. :rolleyes:

Screw Lowes, I had to pick up a few things and stopped by there, asked for the military discount and they said no unless I apply or have a lowes credit card, really pissed me off doing that. Never again will I walk into one.

Screw Lowes, I had to pick up a few things and stopped by there, asked for the military discount and they said no unless I apply or have a lowes credit card, really pissed me off doing that. Never again will I walk into one.
Ummm I used mine yesterday easy peasy. Just flashed the military id. You can also use a DD214 if you don't have an id

That was the story I got here, never again my friend will I go to one.
Must be a store thing. Or some cheap trick to get you to sign up. But yeah I don't blame you one bit. That's BS. I'd almost call corporate and complain as I don't think that is right. Lowes here is the one place I use the discount at mainly for big ticket items. Never an issue.

Individual store policy according to the e mail reply from corporate that took two weeks and came with coupons!

Chris I would look at a nursery first before buying trees from lowes anyhow I am sure they are not the best taken care of if you are going to do any quantity of them.

A nursey can tell you what area of the country they were started in, had that with the hops, some got "climate shocked"

Chris I would look at a nursery first before buying trees from lowes anyhow I am sure they are not the best taken care of if you are going to do any quantity of them.

It was an idea when I seen the sale signs. I've got a small open spot on the southern edge of my woods, was thinking about either a couple pear, peach and apple trees. No more than 3-4 total.

Not sure of this but when do they have to be in the ground by?
I don't know, that was my next question. I think it varies by zone according to the tags. Planting is late April thru June but that seemed a little bit late. I'll probably just hold off for this year anyway. I leave in two days and won't be back till mid June. Plus I'd have to decide where to put them and prep that area, full of brambles now

ScHool? Or annual training?
Annual training. Speaking of military, I think I screwed up though. I think the file containing my knee injury records may have accidentally gotten shredded when I was cleaning the file safe of tax papers last week.... :BangHead::BangHead: I remember seeing it but now can't find it :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

They put you up for the AT?
We don't know yet. They kind of screwed our AT planning up and it's now a homestation AT. So if they do, it'll be probably in one of the tents we have but on the armory grounds

We don't know yet. They kind of screwed our AT planning up and it's now a homestation AT. So if they do, it'll be probably in one of the tents we have but on the armory grounds
But if they let me, im gonna crash at my sisters place which is 5 minutes from the armory

You really need to get away from that unit. Is that the only one you have been in?

They give you three meal vouchers each day right? do not take that it is included in your VHA/BAS either that is part of the contract being on AT!

-
Back