Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Jeez, I went to order that tool chest and the "free" delivery is $80 and their "2 hour delivery window" is 8 hours. Idiots.

I cancelled the order. I'll go pick it up myself on the weekend.
Bummer....

Yeah, I'm busy as hell during the week and figured free delivery would help me out so I don't have to lose half a Saturday getting the thing. :BangHead:

The damn store is only 4 miles from my house and it's in stock. $80 and an 8hr delivery window?? Bite me.

Yeah, I'm busy as hell during the week and figured free delivery would help me out so I don't have to lose half a Saturday getting the thing. :BangHead:

The damn store is only 4 miles from my house and it's in stock. $80 and an 8hr delivery window?? Bite me.
:rofl:

When Mopar/Chrysler found something that worked, they stuck with that design. For a LONG time sometimes.
Yeah granted just the brake line and fittings but hey, it saved me from a trip to town and buying new stuff that I already had

Jeez, I went to order that tool chest and the "free" delivery is $80 and their "2 hour delivery window" is 8 hours. Idiots.

I cancelled the order. I'll go pick it up myself on the weekend.
It's that false advertising or bait and switch?

Ruh roh... I'm in the doghouse with the wife now

83206ae67da70662c246b9cca0b92d2da77cae199a14e8d23e102739d5192b2e.jpg

Give her a Scooby snack!

lol it's her own fault. She didn't want to park her Durango in the yard but wanted me to park the fully load Ram 3500 Cummins weighing 9000 lbs in the side yard, after 4 inches of rain last week. It left a mark...... or two. I tried warning her prior
You talking "it will leave marks"
your wife listening"Bla Bla BLBLA"

It's that false advertising or bait and switch?
Deceptive and misleading representation of cost. They won't give you the full cost or confirm details until you go to check out, then everything they lead you to believe goes out the window.

F*** them, I ordered a pizza instead and it arrived as advertised, at the represented price, and ahead of the promised delivery window...

Memorial day pizza.jpg

Deceptive and misleading representation of cost. They won't give you the full cost or confirm details until you go to check out, then everything they lead you to believe goes out the window.

F*** them, I ordered a pizza instead and it arrived as advertised, at the represented price, and ahead of the promised delivery window...

View attachment 1715052506
I'm not hungry but dang that looks good.

I'm not hungry but dang that looks good.
It does indeed! I haven't had dinner yet since I've been dealing with my dumb-*** BIL getting out of the hospital today. Totally drained all our time and energy from 1 pm on dealing with his stupidity. Great way to end a holiday weekend.

Side question: anyone ever planted/raised Apple Trees?

You need a Dodge sign though...
Was in your neighborhood today. Well not exactly. Went to Jersey by way of 95...
Funny you say that, I was looking at a smaller lighted Dodge sign to go with it...

s-l1600.jpg

When I built my deck, it was a flat rate delivery fee. I think $56 NO MATTER WHAT THEY DELIVERED. So that covered a flatbed of wood, patio doors, pallet of concrete etc with a forklift to off load it and place where I requested

It has 480 reviews and a 5 star rating (4.8). It looks like the few negative reviews were from damage or missing parts.
What is it with people? How can you not see that the product is not to be blamed if stuff is missing, someone dropped it or you wanted a blue one.

-
Back