Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hi Karl, good to see you and thanks for the jokes, they are funny and remind me of Rodney Dangerfield's humor, which I like. Funny without being too raunchy.

Time to watch a movie, always a good thing to do on a night off.

Thanks David... :thankyou:

Likewise. Picked apricots, and berries in Cali. In the sixties one summer.
Never picked apricots, my list of fruit and veggies I have picked every year for 8 year are Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Strawberries, Sweet and sour Cherries, Apples, Plums, Peaches, Pairs, Blue berries and girls by the time I was 12 :rofl:

Well, when you buy an apple tree (They are all grafted to wood) they will start putting on fruit and blooms the second year in the ground, but it will be just a few (6 to 10) apples, second year it will triple and so on, so I am guessing a 3 year old tree will bear 50 apples then the next year it will have 150 apples
Nice!

Pump up boobs then?

DD 01.jpg

DD 02.jpg

Hay KK !! The first girl looks just like a friend just two roads over, she works out and loves shooting her guns , hot momma for sure

Never picked apricots, my list of fruit and veggies I have picked every year for 8 year are Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Strawberries, Sweet and sour Cherries, Apples, Plums, Peaches, Pairs, Blue berries and girls by the time I was 12 :rofl:

My neighbor in Detriot had an apple tree right next to our fence... The dam thing would drop so many apples in my driveway....

My dog used to come in with one hidden in her mouth sometimes (to sneak it in)... It wouldn't have been so bad if they didn't have bugs/worms in some of the apples.... :BangHead:

I have a doctor appt tomorrow morning to check on my hand... He may take the cast off, and put me in a splint.... We'll see how it goes...

-
Back