Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Rani your killing me today!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ever get those seats in the car?

I have the seat tracks in the sand blast cabinet half way done. The work related trips to Denver and the overtime is killing my car time ...ugghhh

First I had all the time in the world but I was broke all the time and could only pay in lint from my purse LOL and now I am having more car money but no time to spend it :mad:

Karl bombs.jpg

I have the seat tracks in the sand blast cabinet half way done. The work related trips to Denver and the overtime is killing my car time ...ugghhh

First I had all the time in the world but I was broke all the time and could only pay in lint from my purse LOL and now I am having more car money but no time to spend it :mad:

The old time vs money problems... :BangHead:

Man I just realized I have to buy more freaking tags for the distributors, I just went through a hundred and need around ten more! Talk about taking up time!

I have not had time to work on my slant project. I have a pile of new parts and a new cam bearing tool waiting

All work and no slants is going to make Rainy a very hostile girl soon

Man I just realized I have to buy more freaking tags for the distributors, I just went through a hundred and need around ten more! Talk about taking up time!
Sounds like good man or girl cave decorations.

Those tags are pretty, i would string them and make a decoration or necklace or something cool

Sounds like good man or girl cave decorations.

Those tags are pretty, i would string them and make a decoration or necklace or something cool
No not those, manila tags to lable what they are. Takes a bit to look them up, have the books for 66-74 need one from 74-77 and prob 56-66

Slanted Goals

I still need to figure out what a good cam would be to buy.

I don't want to use the original one ....too dirty

I had a nice custom cam ground from Crower Cams for the ex's slant for her 64 Dart a few years back... It had .495" lift and 260° duration... She's happy with it... Give them a call and have them cut one for yours....

-
Back