Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I've been spending my last couple evenings measuring out the dart for the 3D model I'm gonna make, decided to run the suspension measurements thru a calculator, both stock and for the Gerst kit. I've still gotta do the rear but if the measurements are right, I'm utterly shocked at how much it lowered the roll center and improved the Ackerman and bump steer figures. Over a 6 inch drop in roll center

Then you will have a Glock on the block in your 'hood'.... :D:D:D
The glock is a handgun and the .22 is a rifle.

I think they are similar in caliber size but it's my first handgun so it is very different experience.

I have a cop friend so she is showing me how to handle it and i got to fire it at the cop range.

Kinda scary, my heart was beating fast but it's a rush to fire it.

Morning visitor the COFFEE CAT!
DSC01523.JPG

Morning kids! Hoppy, you are doing a great job with your distributors. I especially like the check sheets. Very professional.

I think they are similar in caliber size but it's my first handgun so it is very different experience.

I have a cop friend so she is showing me how to handle it and i got to fire it at the cop range.

Rifles are more accurate than handguns.. The longer barrel is more accurate...

I just realized: A double barrel shotgun is a 'two barrel', just like a car....

Found the part for the Dist tester, hopefully it fixes it. Other than that nada just been down again for the last few days, story of my life for sure lately.
What was it? Did you use a Dist tester tester to find the problem? :D
Good morning

Me profeditional? Who is this Hoppy guy anyway! Dam machine broke the other day turns out I smoked the choke in it. (there you go Karl) Freaking $100 for a new one!

I am at the point get someone who want a certain year/curve and just do it then parts are not cheap doing them all.

Out of all of them I like the Mallory dual points the best they have a built in adjustment for the mechanical curve, pretty slick.

LOL, it is amazing how many different directions this group goes with their cars!
It is amazing how each car reflects the owner and all of us are as different from each other as can be lol

I think i am the only self made dot head red neck known to earth so i need to build a unique car

I definitely over extended myself buying that hoard, but actually almost made it back just on the used oem dist caps for restorers that are used. Did figure out that the black caps were used up until 1966 then they went to tan, and the tan ones with the vent atr Mopar Performance.

Uh no. A 9mm is much bigger than a .22. Diameter wise, a 9 mm bullet is .358 inches. A .22 is actually .224 inches in diameter but has a third of the powder behind it as a 9mm.

That said, a 9 mm is very easy to shoot. Rookie friendly. You'll be fine

Uh no. A 9mm is much bigger than a .22. Diameter wise, a 9 mm bullet is .358 inches. A .22 is actually .224 inches in diameter but has a third of the powder behind it as a 9mm.

That said, a 9 mm is very easy to shoot. Rookie friendly. You'll be fine

I think the .22 has more kick but it be the difference in experience.

I am not really one who knows guns real good, in fact i never used to like them but now i work around a lot of law enforcement so they are rubbing off on me

It is amazing how each car reflects the owner and all of us are as different from each other as can be lol

I think i am the only self made dot head red neck known to earth so i need to build a unique car

dot head red neck.... Ha, ha, ha.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-
Back