Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hmmm didn't know that. I have an extra set but they're from a hardtop
Could you measure them?

20170530_17.jpg

Just confirmed the 69 Dart convertible is different in the trunk. Hinges are unique as well as the torsion rods, shorter
245072_47372cb778_low_res.jpg
Vert

1969-Dodoge-Dart-GTS-trunk.jpg
Non Vert. see the difference?

Top 'o the page...

I used to be scared of pretty girls... until one confessed... they're just as scared of me.... :eek:

Then put them on the torsion bar shrinker....

And a "that's what she said" to the 'too long' reference....
Well until I can locate a correct set, I heated them up and put correct position on them and while hot quenched with cold water. I know they wont last but I had to do something

Back to work. I made a big Greek salad to bring in. From a restaurant where Bruce Budbill's Mom worked back in the '70's. Somehow the rest of my family ate there but I never did. However my Mom handed down the small leaflet of recipes she picked up there. You have to make it a certain way and it takes time, but it is good. The distinctive thing is it has a mound of potato salad in the bottom. Louis Pappas the owner was a cook in the army where he always added potato salad to give the men something filling, and when he opened his restaurant he had the idea of putting it in the Greek salad. I planned to make this one time for Bruce, but something happened, he may have been too ill. Anyway I like to make it once in a while. It has shrimp, lettuce, avocado, peppers, beets, tomato, cucumber, black olives, hard-cooked egg, feta cheese and anchovy.

Back to work. I made a big Greek salad to bring in. From a restaurant where Bruce Budbill's Mom worked back in the '70's. Somehow the rest of my family ate there but I never did. However my Mom handed down the small leaflet of recipes she picked up there. You have to make it a certain way and it takes time, but it is good. The distinctive thing is it has a mound of potato salad in the bottom. Louis Pappas the owner was a cook in the army where he always added potato salad to give the men something filling, and when he opened his restaurant he had the idea of putting it in the Greek salad. I planned to make this one time for Bruce, but something happened, he may have been too ill. Anyway I like to make it once in a while. It has shrimp, lettuce, avocado, peppers, beets, tomato, cucumber, black olives, hard-cooked egg, feta cheese and anchovy.

Sounds good... Pics???

I was at the deli and asked what part of Germany did they get the potatoes for the German potato salad from...

-
Back