Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
well numnutz help/ FIL stepson installed 3 out of 4 caliper piston seals on one caliper *** backwards so the left rear dumped fluid all over the nice new brake parts:BangHead:

Bet that was expensive. I have spent a ton of money over the years on our pets. Bowl obstructions in a ca't are pricey. Not excluding my last friend who popped all her stitches after surgery and all her insides came tumbling out. She was a great dog lived another dozen years.
About 4 grand, this time.

The insurance isn't cheap but it does help. Vet we use it seems like every time they have to do blood work.
One thing I learned over the years cats are usually lethargic after surgery, and won't eat.

Vet gives mine Valium he said its like pot for cats gives them the munchies. I laughed first time he did it to one of the cats. His face was just buried in the bowl. He was so stoned he couldnt raise his head.

Great, my older sister just called and the place we were going to move my Dad to did an evaluation of him today and decided that he needs more care than they are capable of, and won't take him. Looks like we are on the hunt for a nursing home now...ugh. :BangHead:

Great, my older sister just called and the place we were going to move my Dad to did an evaluation of him today and decided that he needs more care than they are capable of, and won't take him. Looks like we are on the hunt for a nursing home now...ugh. :BangHead:
Just went thru that with my Mother. Not much fun. Same thing happened. We were scrambling for a place for her to stay.

After 28 years it is officially my last day as a Mac Tools Distributor. Kinda bitter/sweet but it's time.

Congratulations Mike! I remember when my Mac took guy retired. Not sure how long he was in but he was the first Mac guy that I had. He was my Mac guy for 15 years. I missed that guy and his tool knowledge. Always had what I needed and great customer service! I'm certain you will be missed! Enjoy your retirement!

After 28 years it is officially my last day as a Mac Tools Distributor. Kinda bitter/sweet but it's time.
Congrats, it's well deserved and you've had a great run as the "Toolman" on the truck. Now you get to enjoy life a bit. Besides, I'm sure that all the friends and connections you've made will always be happy to see you...even if you aren't driving up in the truck.

:thumbsup:

evening gents, Bitter sweet day toolman, You gona look for a part time for something to do, or just kick back for a while?

at least they were honest up front and not two weeks after admitting him

Happy is part of our family. She is a great friend and Dog.
I'm sure. I know that feeling. I adopted a golden retriever, lab mix when I was 9/10 years old. She was about a year old at that time. We went thru a lot together, she got ran over once, busted a hip but survived with surgery(I worked my *** off that summer to pay for it.) a couple years later, she got dognapped while I was at school, and my grandfather was in the field behind the house. 4 months later while squirrel hunting my cousin found her chained to a tree in the woods 2 miles away. Skin and bones, she survived. Fast forward to about 2010, she was going in 15 years old, had heart worms, had issues with her hips. We finally made the decision to put her down to ease her suffering. Local vet wanted 1500 plus a cremation fee of 450, more if we wanted to keep the remains. I was in college, no money, my parents couldn't help(nor would they) so out came the old .22 colt SA, she was gone instantly, buried her on the knoll behind the barn where she always sunbathed while watching the cows play. Couldn't afford to do it the "right way" but I didn't want her suffering anymore.

Congrats and darn at the same time. But you'll always be the toolman

I used to work at a bakery...

I was a loafer...

I wanted to quit, but I kneaded the dough....

-
Back