Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lookey here it is THONG THURSDAY!
Hoppy binocs copy.jpg

Looks like the part for the dist tester is at the po, have to call them to hold it for me.

Hi
mike... Is today your first day of retirement??? Congrats... :thumbsup:
Officially yes. It will probably take me a month or longer to completely get out of business though. Money to collect and leftover tools to sell.

When do you want to paint it? So much for pre warning egh?
I still need to do some coordinating for that to happen. Like first will that work for you?,(to bring up tomorrow) I was kinda hoping for one day next week, BUT, Saturday would actually be perfect weather for painting

Prob wont have the shop de dusted till sat, yes that is a great day to paint then rain, It will be on the trailer right? Park it by the shop and blow it out sat morning and get rons frame out then shoot it, just cover it for the ride here and until we pull it off the trailer that will work, got everything needed? Tape, paper, thinners, cheap beer etc?

Mixing cups, tack cloth, disposable in line air filter, just one will do it.

Prob a plastic sheet would be a good thing to hang on the wall to keep dust down. We can powerwash the floor fast, remember not much up here to get body supplies from, have a bit but not much.

Prob wont have the shop de dusted till sat, yes that is a great day to paint then rain, It will be on the trailer right? Park it by the shop and blow it out sat morning and get rons frame out then shoot it, just cover it for the ride here and until we pull it off the trailer that will work, got everything needed? Tape, paper, thinners, cheap beer etc?
Yeh, should have everything. I will run up to BAPS (paint store) and get hardener today. Prob grab some extra tape, including some wide cheap regular masking tape for stuff like inside wheel wells.

Get the 1 qt paint cups usually free, I can use a few if they are free. And a couple stir sticks, have plenty of industrial paper towels, a bit of masking paper not much, some reg masking tape, get green tape for the top, gives a good line. Have a few rubber gloves need to get more maybe 4 pairs of the blue ones.

Prob a plastic sheet would be a good thing to hang on the wall to keep dust down. We can powerwash the floor fast, remember not much up here to get body supplies from, have a bit but not much.
OK, more plastic...(making a list)

I'll get a new filter. I just bought a new HF gun. I thought you had a better one?
That needs a total take apart, bring yours JIC, The good one I have is a HF gravity feed that takes the plastic disposable gravity cups, do have plenty of them and paint screens.

-
Back