Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hope you got his plate # for reimbursement and do a police report also!
Tried. Couldn't see it. I did catch the company and the number from the top of the dump bed. I called local pd during the thing and they pretty much gave me the push off

Get the 1 qt paint cups usually free, I can use a few if they are free. And a couple stir sticks, have plenty of industrial paper towels, a bit of masking paper not much, some reg masking tape, get green tape for the top, gives a good line. Have a few rubber gloves need to get more maybe 4 pairs of the blue ones.
I have yellow tape. Which is better the blue that I have been using. I may get some green anyway to do edges in jambs and stuff that I want clean line on already painted area.

Tried. Couldn't see it. I did catch the company and the number from the top of the dump bed. I called local of during the thing and they pretty much gave me the push off
Get a police report, then you are covered sure you are not the only one, that looks like asphalt oil is it?

I have yellow tape. Which is better the blue that I have been using. I may get some green anyway to do edges in jambs and stuff that I want clean line on already painted area.
Yellow is fine I have some blue, why a clean line on the jams? Overspray would blend better.

Get the 1 qt paint cups usually free, I can use a few if they are free. And a couple stir sticks, have plenty of industrial paper towels, a bit of masking paper not much, some reg masking tape, get green tape for the top, gives a good line. Have a few rubber gloves need to get more maybe 4 pairs of the blue ones.
You meen like disposable neoprene gloves? I have a box of them...

Yellow is fine I have some blue, why a clean line on the jams? Overspray would blend better.
Hmm. wasn't sure best way to do that...Sure would simplify prep. Just don't want the gritty, blotchy look I often see from overspray. I remember chuck has some kind of foam stuff. Wasn't that what it was for? Never seen that in stores.

I assume you are staying that night what about Friday?
I could do either way. I could fly back up in the AM. would want to get at it early with needing to clean shop. Or stay and at least get started at the cleanup Fri evening...
Again, I this is ASSuMEing my transportation works out. Not confirmed yet.

I can always run you back if needed, I would tow it but trust me that ball on the bumper will not do it, on the list is a receiver for the truck.

Bet Ron would drag it home for you if you ask nice. and gas money. Hey @PosiRon
Stefan will prob come back up, but don't know how soon. Figured it best to sit a dry/cure a couple days? Plus, don't want to cover fresh paint, so looking for not raining day...
Noted as backup plan :thumbsup:

Figure about an hour cleaning up quick, give it a good blow down, let it settle then sweep it up. Let me know so I can get Rons frame rolled out into the yard so it does not get overspray on it. Then just hit the floor fast with the pressure washer and sweep out the puddles. Just that one side needs it.

Stefan will prob come back up, but don't know how soon. Figured it best to sit a dry/cure a couple days? Plus, don't want to cover fresh paint, so looking for not raining day...
Noted as backup plan :thumbsup:
It can sit in the shop for a while no sweat just leave the key incase it has to be moved.

I can always run you back if needed, I would tow it but trust me that ball on the bumper will not do it, on the list is a receiver for the truck.
Definitly no go on bumper. I have been looking into requirements. Need class 3 (5000 rated). Trailer is 1600lbs. Car lists at 3060, but bumpers are off so 28-2900? 4500 total. Also its a 2-5/16 ball. One of the details I am still working out - need to be sure drop is at a decent level.

-
Back