Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have everything but no receiver on the truck, last time I towed a car it was from NY on the back of the RV!

Cover it before the tow keep bugs and crap off of it, less final prep.
Hmm, wasn't thinking of bugs... Figured it would be OK from road dirt. But I guess I will. It's clean now, but Prob wipe it down with wax and grease remover then in case my tarp has anything on it.

Just use the plastic sheet, then we will reuse it a tarp will actually scratch it trust me with the wind.

I have to get moving pm or call me if you do not have something I might have it.

Just use the plastic sheet, then we will reuse it a tarp will actually scratch it trust me with the wind.
Thats why I was not going to cover. I just have really thin painters plastic. Not sure how I can attach even if I get a little heavier.air will get under...

I should host a dart work day and make you all come over here lol

Yay! The latest piece to the dart puzzle showed up yesterday! My rear valence

Guess what?
Stefan will prob come back up, but don't know how soon. Figured it best to sit a dry/cure a couple days? Plus, don't want to cover fresh paint, so looking for not raining day...
Noted as backup plan :thumbsup:

Don't use a car cover when towing a car... A guy in our Superbird club trailered his car to a meet with the cover on, and it beat up the new paint job... :mad::BangHead:

Mornin guy's, I would not cover it, anything you cover it with will scratch it bad. Just wash it down good when you get there.

-
Back