Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Finally got the brakes straightened out on the vette last night. Had to go back through 3 calipers my "helper" put together. Then had to fight the distribution block to get fluid to the fronts.

Ya gotta love the end of the school year count-down to summer.... :D

We always cranked this on the car radio with the windows down on the last day of high school as we drove out of the parking lot... :steering:

(While flipping the bird at the school.... :icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU:)

Finally got the brakes straightened out on the vette last night. Had to go back through 3 calipers my "helper" put together. Then had to fight the distribution block to get fluid to the fronts.

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

That's why sometimes it's best to just do it yourself... :popcorn:

You ended up doing it in the end anyhow.... :wtf:

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

That's why sometimes it's best to just do it yourself... :popcorn:

You ended up doing it in the end anyhow.... :wtf:
I sure did and then some. he stripped out 2 caliper bolts also. Fortunately there was enough meat to tap them out to the next size. In general this car has fought me the whole way. Every piece of hardware I touched went to crap. The studs in the bumper retainers, screws in the t-top trim and belt moldings etc.

We decided to do a tune-up on it because I don't want my Fil stepson laying on the fenders after I paint it. I explained to them this pearl is not easy to touch up if It gets scratched up.

We decided to do a tune-up on it because I don't want my Fil stepson laying on the fenders after I paint it. I explained to them this pearl is not easy to touch up if It gets scratched up.

Plus you don't want his junk squished on your fresh paint if he lays on the fenders.... :eek::eek::eek:

Damn, cut one loose and the dog got up and left.

Vengeance is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: That little ***** has got me more then one time.

20151030_101131.jpg

LOL!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You know that they are bad when the dog leaves.... :wtf:

(She probably doesn't want to get blamed for it...) :mob:
:rofl::rofl: She actually been one of the best dogs I've ever had, a rescue, follows me room to room. Where ever I go there she is. She never lets me get out of sight. I think whoever had her did some hearing impaired work with her. If there's a sound or phone ring, something beeps etc and I'm sleeping or don't hear it she'll come dig in nudging me until I get up and she leads me to it. Works for me because I don't hear so good anyways. Other then that she never makes a noise, and only takes commands from me. Aggrivates the wifey. lol

-
Back