Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Any one ever watch the series John Adams? Actually interesting, think HBO makes it.

I wonder what these guys I caught 2 Summer's ago would go for? Smallest one was 7" point-to-point.

IMG_2175a.jpg

IMG_2176.jpg

Heya Anders. Just got done with the Vette. Want to see?
Really?? You change your name to Chris, or just join the baiter club? At least you didn't disappear for an hour before the purdy pictures. LOL
Good morning all

Nuthin' wrong with that. I liked them pics, too. I always wanted me a 'vette, see.
lol, last vette I did was a 72 back in the late 90's for the shop owner. 454, 4-speed, silver convertible. Now that was a nice car. He bought it new it had 30k something miles on it.

Crabs ??? I Like Crabs.. I run a 1200 ft trot line of of this boat, By myself,, Well except for Gunner. Couple times a week. Early in the morning, 1 to 2 bushels every time. It is a lot of work to bait the lines, and clean up after crabbing, but its fun. As long as yo don't have to do it for a living. I have caught crabs as big a 10". Never sold a crab, in my life. I would just keep all the #1's and give the rest away to friends. Yes... It is a Maryland Tradition. @goldfish65
WIN_20150815_161709.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG

005.JPG

-
Back