Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
ch-13-uranus-9-638.jpg

Gotta ask, why name a planet that....
It was based on the convention of the day to name the discovered planets after Ancient Greek and Roman gods. Uranus was the grandfather of Zeus (Jupiter in the Roman pantheon), the father of Cronos (Saturn), and the king of the Titans in Greek mythology. As it was discovered beyond the orbits of Jupiter and Saturn, the name seemed highly appropriate back in 1783 when it was officially named.

Gotta ask, why name a planet that....
Somebody incorporated a few acres of land in Missouri and named it Uranus. Put in a touristy kind of strip mall with a gift store, restaurant, etc. The main attraction is the fudge factory.. pretty decent fudge actually. Their slogan is "The Best Fudge comes from Uranus"..

*** Hat. is the outer most moon circling the planet flatulence . A giant gas planet mostly methane in the dark zone.

All I know is this, radical Islamic terrorism is getting out of control. I don't really know an easy answer to it. The only thing I can think of goes against all i believe in terms of the Constitution

Hand crank works if that's all you have to work with.
It's literally a hand crank only version. There is not other way to start it. And it's a big SOB, it's some 600 Killowatts. I've not seen one in years and rarely on a trailer.
Fixed it...LOL!

:rofl:

I'd like to laugh but I don't know what to think on this one

All I know is this, radical Islamic terrorism is getting out of control. I don't really know an easy answer to it. The only thing I can think of goes against all i believe in terms of the Constitution
Radical religious terrorism has been around for millennia and it's not any worse now than it ever was. There is no answer to it except keep beating it back to keep it from burning out of control. You can't ever stop the ideas, just the individuals who pursue them and create terror in the name of them.

Repainted the cuda engine bay again today for the last time. Also shot the inside of the front fenders in color.
Hope to have it all assembled and ready for paint by next weekend.

Repainted the cuda engine bay again today for the last time. Also shot the inside of the front fenders in color.
When you all gonna come paint mine lol

Can't wait to see it! It's going to be one sweet ride!

:thumbsup:

-
Back