Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Get this... high winds blew a bunch of shingles off my 20 year old roof. Insurance company ponied up for a new roof. Roofing guys came out at 630AM Wed and had it stripped and re-roofed by 300PM. And did a damned nice job.

Thursday morning, house is a bit warm. Realize by Friday afternoon that the AC took a dump.. crap luck?

Called AC guy out this morning. System has zero freon/pressure.. turns out the roofers shot a freon line in the attic.. my system is 30 years old, takes about $900 bucks in R22 to fill plus the cost of running new lines... with no guarantee the compressor didn't suffer damage crom running with no pressure/freon.

This should be fun...

Get this... high winds blew a bunch of shingles off my 20 year old roof. Insurance company ponied up for a new roof. Roofing guys came out at 630AM Wed and had it stripped and re-roofed by 300PM. And did a damned nice job.

Thursday morning, house is a bit warm. Realize by Friday afternoon that the AC took a dump.. crap luck?

Called AC guy out this morning. System has zero freon/pressure.. turns out the roofers shot a freon line in the attic.. my system is 30 years old, takes about $900 bucks in R22 to fill plus the cost of running new lines... with no guarantee the compressor didn't suffer damage crom running with no pressure/freon.

This should be fun...
Ruht Rwro

This should be fun...
SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bs_flag:

Hi Mike! Hey sorry I didnt get a chance to really chat with you.. I know you were a little under the weather and our plans to come back on Sunday didnt pan out...

Hi Mike! Hey sorry I didnt get a chance to really chat with you.. I know you were a little under the weather and our plans to come back on Sunday didnt pan out...
No problem. I spent most of the day out of the sun and in my chair. I guess my retirement party got out of hand. I was murked! lol

I will mail you a bucket and a brush DIY kit.

Speaking of mail, I never did get that banner you sent.

SOB, I forgot bout that second one. Now I feel like a dumbass. It's sitting in the trunk of my jeep still. PM coming

-
Back