Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
well here are pics, to be honest, not sure how to tell. (showing my Mopar ignorance)

IMG_2788.JPG

IMG_2789.JPG

I have 2 ball joint sockets, the smaller one fits the ball joint so.... I would assume they're small?
Sounds right, if they are the two sizes for mopar. I don't need them, but I think that is the only difference between the old and new styles.

Anyone need a engine stand? Its for sale locally?

Home made engine stand, made on a grocery cart- currently drilled out for Mopar 318-340-360 bolt pattern. NO EMAILS Call Only

00m0m_jkQbvLiujOZ_1200x900.jpg

Anyone need a engine stand? Its for sale locally?

Home made engine stand, made on a grocery cart- currently drilled out for Mopar 318-340-360 bolt pattern. NO EMAILS Call Only

View attachment 1715054388
Yeah, because we all know a shopping cart frame is engineered to hold 500 lbs...of potato chips and beer...LOL!

Ingenious yes... Safe no way! I would be watching my toes and feet around that thing all day.

By the way.. want me to go get it for you? :lol:
That thing will fail and when it does, there won't be any warning. No bending, no creaking...just BOOM! and the engine will dead fall faster than you can blink.

Gravity acceleration is 32 ft/sec per sec.. To fall the 3' to the ground after failure, it will hit the floor in 0.1 sec. The average eye blink is 0.2 sec.

Faster than you can blink, you get to lose at least one of your feet...and God knows what else when the engine rolls across the floor.

Ingenious my azz...if you can weld the stand to the cart, you can weld it to a better fabricated frame with casters rated for more than a basket of groceries.

That's what we call ingeniously stupid...a more highly engineered way to create a disaster.

I'm sure the owner will say "I used it for several engines and it was fine". Yeah that's what the guy pumping gas while smoking a cigarette said...right up until he made an ash of himself.

Good morning Hop's, I am still moving slow trying to take care of my lower back but it is better this morning :thumbsup:
My friend and son has my new rear floor pan in and they sent me to the parts store for some Welders primmer and a battery for his welders helmet
I wash shocked on the cost of the primer $19.00 for a can but they said it was needed .. Good morning sir :usflag:

-
Back