Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Doing my best here.
Never happen!

64ef21a8a197d725be81e42051518840.gif

so why are you uninstalling software?
I installed the full package in stead of the Express version. Couldn't use it anyway - no license. The Express is freeware.

And I don't plan on using it anyway. I won't be writing any C# code as far as I can tell. I'll stick to Python or possibly Java.

so I'm outta here early today - gotta bring back the core batteries from doing that scooter for my BIL, need to find a good parts place with a decent selection of brake line adapters etc., need to go get a new smoke detector for the house, need gas for the mower - hain't mowed the lawn since the day before I went on vacation, AND I would like to make it to the inspection place for the bike... ain't no way I am getting all that done if I stay here until 3..

so I'm outta here early today - gotta bring back the core batteries from doing that scooter for my BIL, need to find a good parts place with a decent selection of brake line adapters etc., need to go get a new smoke detector for the house, need gas for the mower - hain't mowed the lawn since the day before I went on vacation, AND I would like to make it to the inspection place for the bike... ain't no way I am getting all that done if I stay here until 3..
Not staying home to watch the Comey hearings then= ;)

Not staying home to watch the Comey hearings then= ;)
I'll sum it up for you. Comey changes his story AGAIN. The left goes nuts, calls for trump to be impeached or worse, trump supporters roll their eyes and the world keeps turning.... all coming up next on Days of D.C.

I am thinking you need 1/8 to 3/16? Female 1/8 to male 3/16? That will be hard to find been through that one.

Seriously that one is a ***** the 3/16 has to be shaped like a flared line if you see the nut get it.

Do not use a compression union they have a habit of failing. Get a adapter to screw in if needed I know I have one of then for 1/8 lines.

-
Back