Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You mean Jack ****? Mrs ***** little boy? Don't know ****, sorry.

For sometime many of us have wondered who is Jack ****? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, You don't know Jack ****! Well, thanks to my efforts you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack **** is the only son of Awe **** who married O. **** the owner of Knee Deep in **** Inc. In turn Jack **** married Noe ****.

The deeply religious couple had six children : Holy ****, Giva ****, Fulla ****, Bull ****, and the twins Deep **** and Dip ****.

Deep **** married Dumb ****, a high school dropout. After 15 years , Jack and Noe **** got divorced and She married Ted Sherlock and became Noe **** Shirlock .

Meanwhile, Dip **** married Loda **** and had a rather nervous deposition named Chicken ****.

Fulla **** and Giva **** married the Happens brothers and had a double wedding. The newspaper invited everyone to the ****-Happens wedding.

Bull **** traveled the world and returned home with an Italian bride, Pisa ****.

So from now on, no one can tell you that you don't know Jack ****!

Jack **** A01.jpg

Last edited:
For sometime many of us have wondered who is Jack ****? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, You don't know Jack ****! Well, thanks to my efforts you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack **** is the only son of Awe **** who married O. **** the owner of Knee Deep in **** Inc. In turn Jack **** married Noe ****.

The deeply religious couple had six children : Holy ****, Giva ****, Fulla ****, Bull ****, and the twins Deep **** and Dip ****.

Deep **** married Dumb ****, a high school dropout. After 15 years , Jack and Noe **** got divorced and She married Ted Sherlock and became Noe **** Shirlock .

Meanwhile, Dip **** married Loda **** and had a rather nervous deposition named Chicken ****.

Fulla **** and Giva **** married the Happens brothers and had a double wedding. The newspaper invited everyone to the ****-Happens wedding.

Bull **** traveled the world and returned home with an Italian bride, Pisa ****.

View attachment 1715055051
My brother in law HAS to fit in there somewhere! **** Head!

"Senate Intelligence Committee"
Who knew they had a committee looking for intelligence in the Senate?
This would be more interesting if they did it like a game show and assigned dollar values to each question.

View attachment 1715055051
(here comes the definition of a preemptive strike) ----
yea Ben @Ben Drinkin - I see "me" in the upper left corner - :p:eek: :icon_fU:

Where does my x fit in? Drunkas ****? And the guys here in California, Cant drivefor ****?

well flip the switch - where'd everyone go???
I'm still here. Remember the other day when I said I was watching a group of morons trying to start the hand crank generator and said they finally got it several hours later after someone finally remembered to flip the kill switch....... guess what I'm doing right now. Watching the repeat of that very thing all over again. Going in 2 hours now

I'm still here. Remember the other day when I said I was watching a group of morons trying to start the hand crank generator and said they finally got it several hours later after someone finally remembered to flip the kill switch....... guess what I'm doing right now. Watching the repeat of that very thing all over again. Going in 2 hours now
damn.. a second set of newbies??

Afternoon gents, I need to get out in the garage and get something done. But just got home from work, and I'm trying to talk myself out of it.:lol:

Hey guys, got back from exhaust shop, got X pipe installed. Soothes out the sound. Nice

-
Back