Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looked in earlier and saw Karl and George were comparing what they could do with there hands.:eek: Decided to let them alone for a while :p
Got a couple more hours of sleep.
Good Morning

But what? Looks good by not looking like much at all. Don't want accents that stand out on that car or it will distract from the paint, a little black and chrome compliment is perfect
can't remember who was around but there were quite a few no's, figured I'd do them and if he balked it would be just a scuff and shoot to go back silver. On another car maybe not.

Looked in earlier and saw Karl and George were comparing what they could do with there hands.:eek: Decided to let them alone for a while :p
Good Morning
:rofl: yes, that was a private conversation in public.

Good Morning
hehehe - yea stiff muscles and stretch it out and it hurts... - it was a good one to stay out of..

can't remember who was around but there were quite a few no's, figured I'd do them and if he balked it would be just a scuff and shoot to go back silver. On another car maybe not.
I said you could leave silver or go black or even body color. It's such a small area visible, as long as you did not add a contrast I figured it would blend in. Like white anywhere on that car would be a total :eek: :wtf::BangHead:

:rofl: yes, that was a private conversation in public.

22.jpg

Man I have to find some RB prestolight cores third time I was asked if I had one.

Sitting in the driveway waiting for me...
I'll get at it and rinse the dust off shortly. I got a nib file to remove any little junk, couple runs. Other than that, I figure on buffing the whole thing. Have never buffed a new paint job. Just used it to bring up tired old paint. Saw some areas that were a little dry I think should come up. I got Meguires ultra-cut 105 and a fresh orange pad. Lot of orange peal, some pretty heavy on the right quarter. Don't know if anything I can do about that ? @GeorgeH

I'll get at it and rinse the dust off shortly. I got a nib file to remove any little junk, couple runs. Other than that, I figure on buffing the whole thing. Have never buffed a new paint job. Just used it to bring up tired old paint. Saw some areas that were a little dry I think should come up. I got Meguires ultra-cut 105 and a fresh orange pad. Lot of orange peal, some pretty heavy on the right quarter. Don't know if anything I can do about that ? @GeorgeH
You can only go so far with single stage metallic before you get down into the metallic and it ends up changing the color.

Fresh paint can burn real easily so you have to go easy and really watch the edges. When you buff close to edges you want the wheel spinning off the panel not into the edge if that makes sense. Real tight areas run a piece of tape down the edge.

You can only go so far with single stage metallic before you get down into the metallic and it ends up changing the color.
Yeh, not figuring to sand other than cleaning up any defects along with the nib file. I'll go over the whole thing and see if anything bad stands out. Not gonna be perfect. Unless the peel looks really bad, I don't want to screw with the color.

-
Back