Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Fresh paint can burn real easily so you have to go easy and really watch the edges. When you buff close to edges you want the wheel spinning off the panel not into the edge if that makes sense. Real tight areas run a piece of tape down the edge.
Will keep that in mind. Using Porter Cable 6" random orbit, I used it on the Magnum and think I could have camped out on the edges. Don't think I ever came close to cutting through.

Will keep that in mind. Using Porter Cable 6" random orbit, I used it on the Magnum and think I could have camped out on the edges. Don't think I ever came close to cutting through.
Oh, was thinking rotary.

Up before the sun.... 10 mile ruck, too easy.... yet it was us old farts that finished upfront while the young kids fell over an hour behind.... they just don't make them like they used too

IMG_1455.JPG

Just rinsed the dust off and wiped it down. I'm pretty happy with it. worst thing I saw was the piece of grass, or maybe a big bug leg that Hoppy saw before on the trunk lid. A few 'splotches' that are in deep and no chance of clean-up, but from a few feet away it looks nice and even. Not even gonna worry about the orange peel, just want to get a little more shine out of it

Just rinsed the dust off and wiped it down. I'm pretty happy with it. worst thing I saw was the piece of grass, or maybe a big bug leg that Hoppy saw before on the trunk lid. A few 'splotches' that are in deep and no chance of clean-up, but from a few feet away it looks nice and even. Not even gonna worry about the orange peel, just want to get a little more shine out of it
After the quick compound wax will be amazing on it.

@halifaxhops you should have seen the attempt at Land nav yesterday........ young , city kids trying to walk thru the woods :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

Funniest thing I've seen. I scared the **** out them. The new uniform blends in very well with the woods and when you're an old country boy like me that knows how to stalk thru the woods with no noise= priceless

@halifaxhops you should have seen the attempt at Land nav yesterday........ young , city kids trying to walk thru the woods :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

Funniest thing I've seen. I scared the **** out them. The new uniform blends in very well with the woods and when you're an old country boy like me that knows how to stalk thru the woods with no noise= priceless
You mean they can read a compass? That's surprising.

-
Back