Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm just looking for a lake boat, 18-22 ft, v8
Its all about operating costs. The faster you want to go, the more fuel you will spend. About 1 to 2 MPG on a boat. Get one with an outboard. Better value. About 125 HP on a lake boat will be fun but affordable. Maybe 150 HP. Outboard.:thumbsup:

Outboard's gives you more usable room on the boat for family, and stuff. Because the motor is hanging off the back! :thumbsup:

My boat has twin 250HP 2 stroke Yamaha's. 1.2 MPG at cruise! Holds 250 gallons of gas, x 3 dollars a gallon. About 750 Dollars to go about 260 miles. But I get paying Anglers to fish so I get to fish for free, as far as fuel.

A boat is a hole in the water surrounded by either wood, fiberglass or aluminum into which the owner throws money.

I've owned several and only the 12' aluminum fishing boat got used enough to justify the cost of ownership. For all the others, I could have rented a much better boat every time I went out and still saved over 70% of the cost of ownership.

My boat has twin 250HP 2 stroke Yamaha's. 1.2 MPG at cruise! Holds 250 gallons of gas, x 3 dollars a gallon. About 750 Dollars to go about 260 miles. But I get paying Anglers to fish so I get to fish for free, as far as fuel.
nice! All I get is my family inviting their friends to go fishing. It's like having a pool, everybody's your friend but nobody brings the steaks for the BBQ. lol

I get 250 for a days fishing. Can support 5 guys and myself at the help. My first mate, and his son are free.

Hey I dig the chrysler crusaders, but they've been out of the marine game for a long time.
When I had an inboard boat, I was quite surprised how gutless a 350 Chevy is in a boat! Its all about torque and top in power, there is only one gear.

-
Back