Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Or a starbucks!

Burned the crap out of my arm the other day when a heater hose popped off the truck, figures right when I was adjusting the dist! Marilyn is really worried about it but it could have been my face so I got lucky.

Yikes. That sucks! Hope it heals up quickly.

Pop a few and finish the pop, just leave me alone please day! I want to put switches in for the fuel pump and the vac pump (works good now the car stops). I picked up a wood grant wheel I think I might mount them in there along with the line lock switch. Have to find a phone cord type thing with 4 wires. Radio shack closed here so some ebaying will be happening.

The switch I think has a leak in the casting, but not to bad. I have to contact comp cams and see if they will send me a new one. I just want a switch on it for now. Will look cool in the wheel also, found really nice boat ones.

It does run, ask Tike, and I took it easy only had one stop left! The first one was used to miss a dog.

Really wish I knew about those hydro brakes a year ago, would have saved a lot of *** pain.

Right now on wheel peel 3.23 when I put the track lock in prob 3.55 or 3.73 not sure yet. I also have a set of 4.11 so we shall see, just want the new bugs worked out first. One of the bennies of stripping dana 35's for the brakes.

Or a starbucks!

Burned the crap out of my arm the other day when a heater hose popped off the truck, figures right when I was adjusting the dist! Marilyn is really worried about it but it could have been my face so I got lucky.

Burns suck. For most stuff i heal quick. Burns take forever. I reached across my tiller this spring and tagged my arm on the exhaust. Took weeks just to close up and left branding marks...

I hate them also, the worse part I do not even feel them or cuts due to this numbness, actually kind of scary pain is an early warning usually.

Hey there..good morning everyone! I had to go try out the new restaurant for breakfast. Could be bad for me...i't open 24 hrs.

Happy Birthday Hops! Sorry to hear about the arm.

rUNS REALLY GOOD NOW, KIND OF FUNNY WHEN I REVED IT ALOT OF BURNT ACORNS CAME FLYING OUT THE EXHAUST! CLASSIC.

Stan kept asking me the other day if I was burning wood somewhere! LOL

We have to change the title sometime....Max found the trim piece that goes behind the bumper in the back of the other truck.

I will shoot it over tomorrow,
The usps has a flat rate bag that works great for parts, pretty good sized for 6.00

The master was leaking out the back so of course I broke a line taking it off, one of todays projects, I hope there is enough there to flair it.

-
Back