Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
current post count in this thread.

I wonder what ever happened to Mr. GeorgeH?

halifaxhops 3,999
MOPARMITCH 1,586
memike 1,537
krazykuda 1,408
dartnabout 1,329
toolmanmike 961
Rainy Day Auto 935
zkx14 653
Old man ray 290
Ben Drinkin 285

We were just talking about Old Man Ray yesterday .George did kind of disappeared, maybe they do not want to send the FBI 100 to unlock there computer!

Here is a before Harley woke up pic of Skidmark
and an after!

Attachments

• DSC00055.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC00056.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 54
New pop up virus that locks the internet on you unless you pay.

that's stupid that they would actually think any one would pay. just hit alt+crtl+del and in the task manager "end task" on the locker and then its all gone and you move on.

I have fixed a few of my friend's putters by doing that.

just to be safe delete your cookies if your not sure where you picked it up.

and when you restart the browser do not click "restore session" or you will just open the locker again.

Rani your slipping no comment on skidmark? Are we the only ones left? If so break out the cake and Ice cream!

Harley is the daughters dog which now lives here so kind of mine and skidmark is the stray that was thrown out of a car we guess because of the scratches when Marilyn found it.

ok, now I am shaking in fear .....I know for a fact my puter has a virus because I am seeing ads for Toyota. That's not a virus but a chronic terminal illness for a computer.

this one might be a goner, the japs have hacked it. only explanation because the only way I would look at a Toyota is if they were torturing me and wanted something more harsh than water boarding to make me talk.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 51
ok, now I am shaking in fear .....I know for a fact my puter has a virus because I am seeing ads for Toyota. That's not a virus but a chronic terminal illness for a computer.

this one might be a goner, the japs have hacked it. only explanation because the only way I would look at a Toyota is if they were torturing me and wanted something more harsh than water boarding to make me talk.

LMAO! You make me laugh.

Thank you sir. Stripped the 318 yesterday for a coat of paint and fresh gaskets. Been a while since i stripped one. Amazing how smooth it went.

I hope it's not contagious!

Mine is in the shed awaiting a trip to Keiths house once I feel comfortable to put the trailer on the pop and do the ride, not to far like 45 or so.

Maybe I'll buy her a hamburger! She seems to like those...

Or a starbucks!

Burned the crap out of my arm the other day when a heater hose popped off the truck, figures right when I was adjusting the dist! Marilyn is really worried about it but it could have been my face so I got lucky.

-
Back