Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I may start cutting open a new watermelon later...

also plenty of left overs in the fridge from the last few days that need to be eaten... Steak, salmon, beef with noodles. I also have 3 lbs of cooked ground beef that I can use to make some spaghetti also.... Or just add the sauce to the beef and buttered noodles left over from last night...

Whatever we can't eat will go out to the deer, coyotes, raccoons, squirrels, and chip monks...

Any of you guys have a small block 2v water pump pulley you would get rid of?

Look who's on the cover! (Super rare)

Attachments

• coversept2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 101
I may start cutting open a new watermelon later...

also plenty of left overs in the fridge from the last few days that need to be eaten... Steak, salmon, beef with noodles. I also have 3 lbs of cooked ground beef that I can use to make some spaghetti also.... Or just add the sauce to the beef and buttered noodles left over from last night...

Whatever we can't eat will go out to the deer, coyotes, raccoons, squirrels, and chip monks...

Ever do fried noodles, flavored bread crumbs and butter, yummy stuff and easy

an mix the beef in at the end if you cook it first or the grease will get absorbed in the pasta

Any of you guys have a small block 2v water pump pulley you would get rid of?

Are you asking for a double groove water pump pulley for a SB? That came on A/C cars...

70 and later? or 69 and earlier...

wait, there wasn't a double groove pulley for the early vintage....

Has any one heard from OLD MAN RAY lately? We were going to meet at Carlisle and he was not there, last I heard from him.

Are you asking for a double groove water pump pulley for a SB? That came on A/C cars...

70 and later? or 69 and earlier...

wait, there wasn't a double groove pulley for the early vintage....

For the 87 318 engine in a 88 ram with ac.
Goes to the ps pump and the smog pump

I sent him a pm and nothing, just thought of him because the news had a solar clip.

For the 87 318 engine in a 88 ram with ac.

My son converted his 71 Val to non-A/C. I'm not sure where he put his stock pulley, but I have a "stash" of them in a box that I sort through when I set up an engine...

I'm not sure if the 71 pulley is the same as the 88 one...

What about looking on www.car-parts.com for one???

Will look there, tike has one but knowing him he will drive 200 miles to drop it off, still cannot believe he dropped off some parts last weekend on a whim, to good a friend.

Thank you sir. I do love critters.. i had a dalmation in a previous life. She was a pretty cool pup..

I've been around Dalmatians my whole life. Our oldest Dal was like a second mom to me when I was a kid. Whenever I would skin a knee or elbow, I would cry to her and she'd lick my tears until I stopped crying. Then I would thank her for the kisses and give her a big hug and tell her I loved her....

She was always there to cheer me up when I was down...

Has any one heard from OLD MAN RAY lately? We were going to meet at Carlisle and he was not there, last I heard from him.

His last post was on 8-22 on the "Anyone go to E Town "thread.

Full Moon tonight, a Supermoon in Pisces, according to my sources we will have revelations about our true selves and feel purified.

Interesting personally to read about it this morning, because last night I couldn't sleep and did in fact find myself having some deep thoughts.

Anyway it's supposed to be beautiful, and isn't it nice to hear some good news?

I can heat the pops on the pops headers![/QU

Remember reading articles now and then, how to cook meals on your engine? Chuck roast, and onion soup mix, wrapped in foil, drive for 4 hours, veg's you'd throw on near the end, then the whole family enjoys a tasty roadside lunch.

I can heat the pops on the pops headers![/QU

Remember reading articles now and then, how to cook meals on your engine? Chuck roast, and onion soup mix, wrapped in foil, drive for 4 hours, veg's you'd throw on near the end, then the whole family enjoys a tasty roadside lunch.

What about the guys who lay asphalt that warm/cook their lunches on it while it's hot???

Will look there, tike has one but knowing him he will drive 200 miles to drop it off, still cannot believe he dropped off some parts last weekend on a whim, to good a friend.

Hey...I feel guilty that I gave you a project and not all the parts! #2 I needed to take my truck on a trip to check it out after the melt down. Mileage jumped from 9-13 MPG #3 I wasn't really doing anything and needed some thinking time away from everyone. #4 I ain't driving a pulley down but I would drop it in the mail. And yep I treat my friends well.

-
Back