Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LOL. Time for a glass of wine while fixing supper. lol (to the stop in for a drink thread here I go! Dang, I started them both. Makes you busy!

Me either. I get my caffeine from Iced Tea.

I hate to admit it but I don't drink as much coffee as I used to. Heck I sold it on a small scale not too long ago. It seems to bother my digestive tract. (too much information) I'm gone..............................................poof! lol

I want to see the video!!!!

Ok, you asked for it. My youngest son video'ed it and posted it on Youtube.

Give him a couple of likes on youtube for his effort...

Without further delay, I present to you, my the corn-on-the-cob eating Dalmatian....

[ame]https://youtu.be/KKgJT3aFLM0[/ame]

Ok, you asked for it. My youngest son video'ed it and posted it on Youtube.

Give him a couple of likes on youtube for his effort...

Without further delay, I present to you, my the corn-on-the-cob eating Dalmatian....

https://youtu.be/KKgJT3aFLM0

That's hilarious, Karl K .. One of my favorite breed dogs, eating corn.. Geez, ...speechless...

Good morning :coffee2: Cool video Karl :D never in my life have I seen that before :glasses7:

Rani you are scaring me. First you are starting to be a woman woman you know getting your hair done make up and all. And that's ok ....actually could be good but now a Camero? LOL...I feel like I am losing my friend...

Rani you are scaring me. First you are starting to be a woman woman you know getting your hair done make up and all. And that's ok ....actually could be good but now a Camero? LOL...I feel like I am losing my friend...

oh there is plenty more time to get wrenching .......

its not my Camaro ....a bestie friend. now that she got a new car of course my parents brought up a touchy subject and suggested I get a new car and retire the old dart.......NEVER!!!!

as long as the 68 dart has oil running through its oil galleys it will never be retired and even if it loses oil pressure then I will V8 swap it LOL

Atta girl.

I noticed Mitch came in and said Morning and then left but I know he is lurking...

it was a pretty crazy night ....went up and down the cruise road and saw a lot of low riders and street rods ......very festive night.

then we went into a 24 hour Mexican food place and apparently there had been a fist fight between two guys in there and a couple minutes after we went in and sat down the cops came in and started asking us questions but we didn't see or know anything because we just showed up.

then we had taquitos and got back on the road and talked to some guys in a hopped up mustang and it was really fun. :D

-
Back