Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
it was a pretty crazy night ....went up and down the cruise road and saw a lot of low riders and street rods ......very festive night.

then we went into a 24 hour Mexican food place and apparently there had been a fist fight between two guys in there and a couple minutes after we went in and sat down the cops came in and started asking us questions but we didn't see or know anything because we just showed up.

then we had taquitos and got back on the road and talked to some guys in a hopped up mustang and it was really fun. :D

Sound's familiar.. It was called "cruising" ,for three generations...

I work till 1 or 2 a.m. P.S.T. the night owl ,I am... BBC Top Gear reruns,are priceless..

BBC America is an awesome channel. I don't have cable myself so I have been going to my friend's house to watch star trek next generation and top gear on her TV LOL.

I love star trek........Mr. Data is the coolest robot thingy ever

Must have rotted from sitting. I think there was another one I took off of a wrecked truck. Did you get a pully yet? Max had one I think. I can ship it if you want.

The guy with the red /6 keeps playing me. I am not sure I need the project anyhow.

TT is the tikey truck rani. There is a booster and master in the back and when I junked the Yukon they gave me a 3 grove and I cut one off for right now. It runs good but the injectors are dumping fuel bad, I will order some at rock auto this weekend. The vac pump for the pop is in but needs to be wired this m orning and maybe it will stop properly.

BBC America is an awesome channel. I don't have cable myself so I have been going to my friend's house to watch star trek next generation and top gear on her TV LOL.

I love star trek........Mr. Data is the coolest robot thingy ever[/QUOT
Data's cool.. I really like the"original series " Star Trek",. Every episode is a bad one hour "B movie" ..

Ok, you asked for it. My youngest son video'ed it and posted it on Youtube.

Give him a couple of likes on youtube for his effort...

Without further delay, I present to you, my the corn-on-the-cob eating Dalmatian....

https://youtu.be/KKgJT3aFLM0

Thank you sir. I do love critters.. i had a dalmation in a previous life. She was a pretty cool pup..

Very Cool Karl. How long did it take to teach him that ?

It didn't take long. Dalmatians are very intelligent and learn quickly.

I started working with him at the end of last summer's corn season (sep), then "tested" him this year when the farm stand opened in July, and he remembered from last summer (just needed a little "tweaking").

His first instinct is to try to bite the whole thing, but I taught him to take small bites with his front teeth to remove the corn from the cob. He picked up real fast (because there is food reward involved)...

Fried leftover pork chops, potatoes and eggs. An Orange to offset the cholesterol !!

Keeping it simple too.... coffee, sausage, eggs, hashbrowns, toast, orange juice and coffee. So far we have the coffee going, maybe we'll call it brunch.. ha ha

Morning all. What's the scoop at the ol' coffee shop today?

-
Back