Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dang, Karl. I woke up and can't get back to sleep. You too?

Yep. Just had to restart and run some diagnostics on my 'puter.

Just got back up and running....

I got a great deal on a set of upper control arms from a local member yesterday.

Good upper ball joints in them, but the bushings are starting to dry rot, but got the pair for $30.

I have a spare set of lower control arms in the basement with sway bar tabs, but I'm not sure that I want to put a sway bar on the wagon. I would like to freshen up the bushings in the front suspension and get it aligned so we don't trash the new tires...

I also have a set of SS rear springs for it, but if I put them in, I should upgrade the torsion bars. You should never have the rear stiffer than the front...

There should be a new set of 1.00" bars around here somewhere....

Good deal on the parts. Sounds like a lot of work but worth it when you're done.

I have not slept yet ....did another cruise night with a few of my friends. Its a hoppin time because our state fair is on and there is a lot going on and a festive mood.

Got an earlier start last night and put some miles on the new Camaro and already messed up the bumper from hitting a dog.

All in all fun fun and action packed night.

I stopped celebrating after 30! I forgot I had it in my profile. Shhhh it was a secret.

Got the TT running good yesterday, the new gas finally kicked in. The vac pump works good on the pop, might use it like a regular car this week if I can afford the gas!!!! LOL

so if your supposed to stop after 30 then I only get one more Bday party .................depressing

After you drink the bottle of Tequila you will want to stop!

Bday parties around here involve cake and ice cream only.

in fact thinking about makes me want some, so I might have some cake and ice cream later and air toast to you all the way in PA.

chocolate ice cream and marble cake MMMMMMMMM.

current post count in this thread.

I wonder what ever happened to Mr. GeorgeH?

halifaxhops 3,999
MOPARMITCH 1,586
memike 1,537
krazykuda 1,408
dartnabout 1,329
toolmanmike 961
Rainy Day Auto 935
zkx14 653
Old man ray 290
Ben Drinkin 285

-
Back