Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Those people can't stand the LIGHT. They must sleep during the day. Thus no jobs !!

speaking of daylight ....I am so glad its Monday .....my favorite day because everything goes back to normal and all businesses are open regular hours.

I have to go back to the mall today and then go to my university to meet up with a former professor and catch up with some school chums because we are working on a "adopt a highway program" to clean up a stretch of highway and put a sign on the highway with the University logo ......really cool idea my friend had.

then I might drop by the paint supplier and get some more epoxy primer

doesn't sound like much but that's probably a full day right there.

I've got an oil change and an AC check on a 01 Volvo V70. Then I have a 2012 VW coming in with check engine light on. I think MAP sensor. Should be quick fix. Have a 95 GMC Truck 5.7 no start. I believe pick up coil or ign module. No spark or fuel. Should be a fun day. Tomorrow I am putting the K frame under the GTS and assembling chassis parts.,

Fix the brakes today and mount the seats day, I hope!

Attachments

• DSC00059.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC00070.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC00069.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC00068.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC00067.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC00066.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC00065.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC00064.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC00063.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC00060.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 87
Hello all...

Rani did you take a shortcut through Detroit???

The no good thugs are up all night and sleep all day. You'd be better off driving through during the day, but best is to avoid that area all together....

the rest

Attachments

• DSC00071.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC00072.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC00073.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC00074.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 77
It really looks worse than what it is. Going to try to get it moving by itself today if I can find a master or rebuild kit, he gave me a booster and master spare but the master needs to be rebuilt. Still cannot believe Tike!

speaking of daylight ....I am so glad its Monday .....my favorite day because everything goes back to normal and all businesses are open regular hours.

Yep, beginning of the week is time for Pizza... :glasses7:

Monday - 40% off Pizza Pete :D
Tuesday - 50% off at Fox's Pub for carry out :cheers:

Then cook at home for the rest of the week... :glasses7:

I have a turkey thawing to be ready for Thur.... :D

Thanksgiving already? My my time flies.:wack:

No, I found a great sale on turkeys just after the holidays last year for $.55 per pound and stocked my freezers. It's hard to find a turkey over 17 lbs after the holidays, same with a ham...

Now I have to make room for other things. the local grocery store puts steaks on sale for 9.99 - buy one get one of the same or equal value for free... I can get a whole case of steaks for just over $200. I've got some of those in there also, but I'm starting to get low. I couldn't get all of the steaks in last time because I have too many turkeys, so I try to cook one every other week.

I've learned to stock up on the turkeys and hams around the holidays and put them in the freezer for later....

We have a Karns here that has great deals on meat "bundles" and boneless chicken breast are 1.99 lb, good for here.

We have a Karns here that has great deals on meat "bundles" and boneless chicken breast are 1.99 lb, good for here.

Our Sam's Club has bonelsee chicken breasts between $1.77 and $1.99...

Some of the breasts are one pound.... :cheers:

I used to do Costco, but when the freezer died we put in a utility sink, I do mis some of the Kirkland stuff.

I am going to run to the parts stores to look for a master, Have a great day Karl!

Good morning, lot's of time to kill today. My trusty Tercel is getting an oil pump seal & timing belt. The shop I use, Davis Garage, is 2 brothers, older guys, very good people. Johns Island is still pretty undeveloped, they dropped me off at the crossroads where McDonald's and the Library is. Rained all day yesterday and more rain today.

well, I didn't think anyone would be around at 1 a.m. .......don't people go to bed....when do they sleep????

Getting near last call and the clowns are looking for other ways to entertain themselves for the rest of the night... It may be worse in the city, but can happen anywhere.

-
Back