Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
what a Monday .....I saw something I never want to see again and it was just downright disturbing ....so much I don't think I can ever sleep again.

my aunt went to the hospital tonight so I get a call at work and good thing I was in the office. My dad tells me to go home and get his car and then go to the hospital so he can have his car and I can see whats going on.

so I did as instructed, on the way to the hospital there is a Ghetto area that is a shortcut to where I needed to go. My dad has repeatedly told me not to go in this area.

So I figure what is the harm of going through the shortcut at 1 a.m. when no one is around, so I took the exit and get down to the "Ghetto" area.

Up a couple streets I see a lot of people at the corner of an intersection, 4 guys are beating the living daylights out of a woman and she is on the ground with a bloody face and clothes torn off. While that was going on two huge thug like guys are blocking the street and by the time I realized what was happening I was at one of the four way stop signs and they spotted me and they started coming my way so I barely stopped at the stop sign at the intersection and sped up to let them know I am not stopping for any reason.

One guy yells "hey, bi%8H you going to run me over" and they started saying "come back here" "I have some candy for you" "let me check out your ride"

I stepped on the gas and got away so fast, I was hoping a cop would stop me for speeding so I could feel safe with a cop there.

Never forsake the word of thy father, I am never going through there again !!!!

Yikes! Didn't you call the cops?

Yikes! Didn't you call the cops?

probably should have, but I didn't have a phone in the car and by the time I got to the hospital I was shaken up and kinda zoned out and didn't even think to call the cops.

I think the solution is to stay far far away, the cops probably know what's going on in that area and will act accordingly.

when I told my dad he said that is the reason he had told me to stay away. Locals call the particular area "the devil's triangle" because of the way the area is.

Yeah Man !! Can't wait. Only a week away. Leave on Tuesday the 8th. Wrappin up stuff in the shop this week.

-
Back