Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey.. I'm Back. Been brushin up on my German.

I am still working on my Italian .....it really takes some effort to learn a European language but at least its not as hard as English. English is a tough language to learn because everything feels backwards when coming from another language.

That is why I love sesame street and count Dracula .....quick way to learn English regardless of age.

I am still working on my Italian .....it really takes some effort to learn a European language but at least its not as hard as English. English is a tough language to learn because everything feels backwards when coming from another language.

That is why I love sesame street and count Dracula .....quick way to learn English regardless of age.

Ha,,, German seems backwards to me. But lucky me, I learned when I was 5

Missed that one. Might paint the tt fender today if it is not to humid.

dang ..another reason I don't like fall ......its already 5:30 and no sign of the sun yet. I was wanting to get started putting a 71 duster together but I would still need a flashlight.

what happened to the awesomeness of summer when the sun would have been up for an hour already :protest::protest:

How bout this ! I was just looking at my bank acct online. They charged me a $2 fee last month because i deposited TOO MUCH CASH. Thats right too much cash. I sold a boat and a couple a cars and deposited the cash, all in Aug. This pisses me off. Chareging because they have to count too much money ?? Go figure.

Wow, I backed up a page and was smack dab in the middle of a card of red nipples. lol Morning all.

Next time do it in stamps, legal tender paid a bill once with 700 dollars worth and added a 1 center for spite!

dang ..another reason I don't like fall ......its already 5:30 and no sign of the sun yet. I was wanting to get started putting a 71 duster together but I would still need a flashlight.

what happened to the awesomeness of summer when the sun would have been up for an hour already :protest::protest:

Yes, but it will be nice and cool in Europe for walking and hiking around. Already around 8 deg cooler there than here

time for me to roll out too .......time to start sorting bolts and wait for the sun.

I want to try to get the fenders and grille on the duster today but I have to sort through a bucket of bolts to find the correct bolts and make a matched set.

might be busy awhile with that lol

check you all later.

Made it, good morning everyone, slept like a baby last night.

-
Back