Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am still working on my Italian .....it really takes some effort to learn a European language but at least its not as hard as English. English is a tough language to learn because everything feels backwards when coming from another language.

That is why I love sesame street and count Dracula .....quick way to learn English regardless of age.

Then you have to work on your hand gestures.... :glasses7:

They talk with their hands... :cheers:

If you put an italian in handcuffs, you are basically gagging him.... :D

anyone who knows right from wrong will know that ice cream is right . :D

The state fair is on now and a guy who sells the grape ice cream is always there. Its actually purple and tastes great.

We have a nice ice cream parlor in my neighborhood that hand makes their own ice cream...

It dates back to the 1930's for the ice cream, people gather there on hot nights. Sometimes there is a line out the door all the way to the street...

People like to cruise their cool cars there. I once passed by there and saw 4 Lambo's in the parking lot....

http://www.theplushhorse.com/

I showed up just moments ago, if you like I will put on a dress :D

I found some great illustrations in the back of section 8 of the service manual that shows how to route the wiring harness in the dash behind the wiring diagrams...

I've been in this hobby for over 30 years and just found them..... :violent1: :violent1: :violent1:

So if the kid's has enough energy after work, we can start getting his dash ready to install. Now we can look at all of the connections and figure out what buzzers/relays/etc we will need for it.

It also looks like they added the key-in door buzzer and light time delay for those years. I'm not sure if we want to run those, and may want to eliminate them.

The original harness was overloaded and melted the wires going to the key-in door buzzer circuit....

Now is that a design flaw from Chrysler that will come back, or could someone have hacked the harness??? I don't want to hook that **** up if it's going to cause problems again....

Hey Ben and Karl..................first shift gone, second shift on duty! lol

It's almost 8:00. I should be going too. Should be a busy day.

I'm toolin' outa here. Have a good one guys!

I finally have a Mopar!

Yes I do...it's a Chrysler 200. Yesterday was a small adventure, while I was waiting at the library for my Toyota's work to be done, I decided to hike ways down the road for a pot roast sandwich and a cold beer. Phone rings, "we've got a problem, can't get a part till tomorrow."

So I called Enterprise, they picked me up. That's a great thing they do, very helpful, I choose them every time over other companies, because of the way they do business.

It seemed strange to glance down at the steering wheel Chrysler emblem, because I still think of a Chrysler as a big, stately car, even though they haven't been like that for years.

It feels very solid and safe, and it's crazy how peppy it is with less than 150 cubic inches. The seats seem rather small. I looked the car over and everything is put together nicely. It does say "Mopar" on the glass. I'm going to drive it around some today.

Do you guys think a transmission needs 9 speeds?

One feature is handy, the tire pressure monitor. I ran over a tack, seeing on the display how fast the tire was leaking, I stopped for some air and then made it home, where I could be comfortable changing the tire.

-
Back